aris90 - Everywhere with Roboforex

Thread: aris90 - Everywhere with Roboforex

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

aris90 - Everywhere with Roboforex

I'm single man. Actually I live alone in the house, so in every morning, I have to prepare breakfast for myself. I'm self-work in offline business (patchwork waste recycle) and online business (trading with the Roboforex Company).

In past Friday, I take a picture of myself while trading with my laptop while I also cook my breakfast. Almost every morning, I cook my breakfast. I put the laptop on top of the fridge next to the stove.

Here my picture while I watch the market, I also can prepare my cooking breakfast. What a good trading online business with RoboForex!
    I love RoboForex, till makes me to make a mask even with RoboForex Company logo.
    Hehehehehehehe

1. I point the laptop screen while I can cook

Trading online is very good alternative for me to make money and earn the money while I can do another activity. For me, cooking and trading in the early morning is very good option to fill the morning activity. That picture shown me while putting the 'tempe' in to frying pan and I also can watch the laptop. Monitoring the price and cooking the tempe can be done in the same time

2. I can switch easily focus on screen or focus on my cooking

Everywhere with RoboForex is a fact. I can do trading everywhere with RoboForex. So you can do too.

3. One word that I can say about RoboForex trading online business is 'RoboForex is very good good good good broker for forex trading online'.

Everyactivity with RoboForex and Everywhere with RoboForex too. Roboforex platforms, makes me to login metatrader anywhere, anytime. My both finger thumbs is just for RoboForex. Good broker, It accommodates me to earn money in everywhere.

4. I can easily cook and I also can trade the market at RoboForex Broker Company. I fry 'tempe' for my breakfast. Hehehehehehe

5. My 'tempe' for breakfast is ready and my analyzing and trading in RoboForex Broker is ready too.

I fry the 'tempe' and eat it for breakfast. While I eat the 'tempe', I have earned the dollar at RoboForex.

6. I always enjoy my activity every morning cooking with RoboForex Broker Company

I laugh and I happy to live everywhere with Roboforex Broker.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 01-29-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    I smiled a lot seeing your photos, this really and funny but the same very cool time for you is always keeping an eye on your trade even with some domestic tasks or not. Very cool to see that a merchant is always believing in his victory

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by revolution View Post
    I smiled a lot seeing your photos, this really and funny but the same very cool time for you is always keeping an eye on your trade even with some domestic tasks or not. Very cool to see that a merchant is always believing in his victory
    thanks dear revolution>

please give me thumbs if you like my photo
    :)

Not allowed!