"SILVERLADY"- EVERYWHERE WITH ROBOFOREX

Thread: "SILVERLADY"- EVERYWHERE WITH ROBOFOREX

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14

"SILVERLADY"- EVERYWHERE WITH ROBOFOREX

FOREWORDS: This is a beautiful opportunity coming from this great company again, thank you so much the team of roboforex company and roboforex forum for bringing this to our doorstep. I personally love contests, this is to help us to meet again and challenge ourselves about the things of the market and outside the market. All these are still about the creativity of the participants at large

PICTURES WITH LOGO AND ITS PLACE OF CAPTURING: I have tried to keep this so simple this time around, and my pictures are started below:

ROBO.jpg

ROBO 2.jpg

The above two pictures are from my personal computer, this is my wallpaper of different grades, showing how proud i am with the roboforex. Everyone that has access to my computer would know this company, and they might be a partaker of this. Meaning that it is another way of showing interest and advertising the company itself.

IMG-20170128-WA0002.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-28-16-44-01.jpg

Also, as you can see at the immediate above pictures, you can deduce that at present, roboforex logo is the one reigning on my phone, both on my wallpaper and locked mode. This is to show the extent of how i am proud of this broker.
    TRULY, ROBOFOREX WORTH IT!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by silverlady; 01-29-2017 at 08:48 AM.