Azis Muslim - Everywhere with RoboForex

Thread: Azis Muslim - Everywhere with RoboForex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192

Azis Muslim - Everywhere with RoboForex

Hello guys,

It has been a while for me to create my own thread about this contest which I am so excited about since the first day I saw this new contest. I was trying to make the thread in a first place but still I did not have much free time to do that, and now is the time. Here I go. Since the purpose of this contest is taking picture with myself along with RoboForex logo in unusual places, well it needs days for me to upload more new photos in different places (since it is very hard for me to go into many places at a time)

Let me begin with my first photo of my thread. This photo was taken with my first cute and adorable cat (actually I got 9 cats now) right before I was going out for job interview. I was off these past days because of sending some job applications, by the way. I was all ready for leaving right after I closed my terminal and turned off my PC.

Dated on : January 24th, 2017

I will update more new photos in different places in the next posts. Stay tune and I will be right back.

Happy huntin'

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Hi guys

As I promised to update my thread with new photos and stories. And today's destination is Lo Than Muk Crocodile Park and for detailed address, I will attach a screenshot about it. I just went to this park today at 2.00 PM GMT +7 with my wife. Even I lived in the city, I have never come to this place and this is my first experience of coming there. So excited!

Lo Than Muk Crocodile Park

Description
    This is one of tourist destination in my city and the biggest crocodile park in Indonesia. I think this one is an unusual place since not all city or provinces has some places to handle and take care of thousands of crocodile at a place. And the best of it, this place is all managed individually without any help from Indonesian government.

The entrance ticket costs IDR 8,000 /person (kids or adults). The park also provides visitors with canteen, snacks and soft drinks. We can also take exclusive "selfie" with crocodile and it cost IDR 50,000. Well then, enough for the description. Let's go to the photos of me with RoboForex logo inside this park. Each walls has 10 crocodiles in one place with same ages but for 25 and 43 years old, they are only 2 of them in 2 place (1 in each walls).

it is me inside the park near one sleeping croc

taking photos with a group of 9 years-old crocs

this one fella is very unique because it has no tail. many people called it "tail-less crocodile". and it is the only one that aged 25 years old

this is me with the oldest, biggest, fantastic dinosaur (I mean crocodile) in this park. it aged 43 years old. it also the one and only

this is a swamp full of crocodiles, thousands of them with various ages. if visitors want to see some attractions of crocodiles (they chase their prey), visitors can buy a duck which cost IDR 35,000. And then, the animal tamer will throw the duck in the middle of that swamp and the show begins.

I think that's all for now. I will update more new photos in new places once I got the time and idea. Before that, stay tune and leave some thumbs if you find this unusual hahaha.

Good hunting, guys.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Hai Azis muslim , I like your photos .

I am also has heard about penangkaran buaya asam kumbang and i know that . That place was famous once, oneday hopefully I can be that place.

Is there another photo to share ? i just to know how condition in the penangkaran buaya asam kumbang. Very Interesting to know from you

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    Hai Azis muslim , I like your photos .

I am also has heard about penangkaran buaya asam kumbang and i know that . That place was famous once, oneday hopefully I can be that place.

Is there another photo to share ? i just to know how condition in the penangkaran buaya asam kumbang. Very Interesting to know from you
    I am afraid not, since the rest of photos has bad quality and the rest of areas in that park is not so interesting at all. Beside crocodiles, they also have a monkey, a dog, and 2 snakes in giant size. I realize they are not so interesting so I skipped them hahaha

This is the last day of the contest and I would probably take some photos in other places as I already wrote before, if I got the time. It is really hard to find unusual places in Medan for photos-taking with the Company logo as it has already some common places like Istana Maimoon, Great Mosque (Masjid Raya), and else. But that is a good idea to stop by and take some photos there to complete my thread.

First thing's first, thanks for your thumbs sir hahaha honestly I did not really expect that. Favor returned, I guess.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I am afraid not, since the rest of photos has bad quality and the rest of areas in that park is not so interesting at all. Beside crocodiles, they also have a monkey, a dog, and 2 snakes in giant size. I realize they are not so interesting so I skipped them hahaha

This is the last day of the contest and I would probably take some photos in other places as I already wrote before, if I got the time. It is really hard to find unusual places in Medan for photos-taking with the Company logo as it has already some common places like Istana Maimoon, Great Mosque (Masjid Raya), and else. But that is a good idea to stop by and take some photos there to complete my thread.

First thing's first, thanks for your thumbs sir hahaha honestly I did not really expect that. Favor returned, I guess.
    sounds very beautiful places that you mentioned. especially Masjid Raya Medan .

Is this :

Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings