adeelyaz- Every Where With RoboForex

Thread: adeelyaz- Every Where With RoboForex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

adeelyaz- Every Where With RoboForex

Hi Everybody on forum and especially the Roboforex team and staff and the administrator. I am very happy to take part in this contest everywhere with Robo Forex forum. This morning when I just read about the beautiful contest which was informed to me by the Forum administrator.

So I am just attaching the images of me in which I am holding my laptop with robo logo and sitting and standing for the promotion of the Robo Forex. This is my home picture today I shot it. The room you can see is of my house which is located in Yazman Mandi Punjab Pakistan. Although I am sick but it was motivation of my favorite Robo Forex which is why I am doing all this. The cap on my head a statement is written everywhere with robo forex as I am cutting the vegetables in my room while also trading on my laptop. I am enjoying this too much. Long live roboforex. The Logo of roboforex is written and drawn by myself.

IMG_20170125_145905.jpgIMG_20170125_140718.jpgIMG_20170125_140724.jpgIMG_20170125_140755.jpgIMG_20170125_140930.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-25-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    It is All times are GMT +3. The time now is 06:13 PM. But i did not heard any news of winner in the forum contest? Who is the winner sir When the contest result will be announced on forum.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Results shall be announce soon ! under sums up

Not allowed!