Time Frame: 15 M
    Pairs: Major Pair.

Indicators used:-

Momentum (period 11)
    Bollinger bands (20. 2)

Entry rules:-

Short Entry:-

- When you drop down Momentum indicator level of 100
    - Shut down your candle midfield Bollinger band indicator.
    - Enter into a deal to sell with the beginning of the new candle after a negative closing below the halfway line.

Long Entry:

- When the rise of the Momentum indicator highest level 100
    - The closure of the private higher midfield candle Bollinger band indicator.
    - Enter into a purchase deal with the beginning of the new candle after the highest halfway line positive shutdown.

TP :- 30 points
    SL : - 30 points

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I do not appreciate the stop-loss equals to take profit. It means you are still not sure about your trade and risking the same amount you are targeting for. Then what is the use of trading? A strategy is considered a good strategy if you have the minimum risk with the maximum probability of the profit. The strategy is the backbone of your trading system and it should be 70% of the times accurate. There is no strategy which does not give you loss but a good strategy should be more profiting than the loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    The little things I know about the Bollinger bands indicator is that it is profitable, it is multifaceted because it can be applied for both consolidation market and when there is a trend til, sometimes we use this indicator wrongly, I understand that this indicator can give you a signal about when price is slowing down after a long movement, we should always understand it through practice before we use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    At the time of consolidation no indicator will actually helpful for trader to be work better i mostly trapped and i use bollinger band and other technical indicator for the purpose of understanding and with knowledge about it we have successful trade plan , we must have to understand the direction of market with indicator so we do our best trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    At the time of consolidation no indicator will actually helpful for trader to be work better i mostly trapped and i use bollinger band and other technical indicator for the purpose of understanding and with knowledge about it we have successful trade plan , we must have to understand the direction of market with indicator so we do our best trade .
    But i think that the working aspects of some basic indicators is really helpful to work in the correct manners because there are limited working indicators are available that are useful to detect the trend of the market and follow it entirely for winning the success by fulfill the market requirements and the bllinger band is one of them that useful for earning success .

Not allowed!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829