trend-setting way

Example uptrend

When the bottom zigzag be above the upper red line

Attachment 17591

an example of the trend bearish

At the top of the zigzag you are under the lower red line

Attachment 17592

Way to enter transactions
    If the trend is upwards first purchase is when you touch the Green Line, the second purchase when you touch the red line below and opposite in bearishness

Setting target

If the purchase at the lower red line is the first goal of the Green Line second goal when the red line above to proceed and the rest of the targets at levels Fibonacci extension
    If buying on the Green Line will be the first goal of the beginning of the red upper line

Drawing his way along the Fibonacci
    If the trend is upwards are drawing from the Lower Red Line to the Red Line and the upper opposite in bearishness

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I trade moving average different, I have two strategies that I use for this indicator, one is about getting trades with the 200 exponential moving Average as a trend line while the other involves the relative strength index as a confirmation anytime I happen to get an entry from the moving average, I believe in the power of moving average, some traders use 100 moving average because it is what is working for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I am making use of the moving average to know where the market direction is heading and sometimes I use it to understand where there might be some kind of support and resistance level for me to make sure that I do not trade near a support or near a resistance area which is the key thing that makes some of the novice forex traders to keep on losing money most of the times. Forex trading business is all about knowing your ways in the field of trading through mastering your trading systems and developing great deal of experience over time.

Not allowed!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920