trend-setting way

Example uptrend

When the bottom zigzag be above the upper red line

1.jpg

an example of the trend bearish

At the top of the zigzag you are under the lower red line

1.jpg

Way to enter transactions
    If the trend is upwards first purchase is when you touch the Green Line, the second purchase when you touch the red line below and opposite in bearishness

Setting target

If the purchase at the lower red line is the first goal of the Green Line second goal when the red line above to proceed and the rest of the targets at levels Fibonacci extension
    If buying on the Green Line will be the first goal of the beginning of the red upper line

Drawing his way along the Fibonacci
    If the trend is upwards are drawing from the Lower Red Line to the Red Line and the upper opposite in bearishness

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    User chart chart 5 minutes
    The settings of the moving average line basic green period180
    MA method smoothed
    apply to Open
    levels 360 and -360 h if the podium four figures have levels 36 and -36
    This image shows the settings required detail

- - - Updated - - -

EURUSD analysis done now
    Am has been achieving excellent buying opportunity when the Green Line and achieved the first goal of the transaction when the red line +41 pips
    The current trend to buy
    The best place to buy when the first red line 1.0737
    Purchase second place when the Green Line 1.0699
    Acharaouaii place when the second red line 1.0664
    Fibonacci extension targets
    The first target 1.0744
    Second goal 1.0771
    The third objective 1.0816

1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png 1.png (25.3 KB, 0 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (25.1 KB, 0 views)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mando; 01-31-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    His GBPUSD BUY
    Buy Now from the Green Line
    The first goal for Dsar 1.26890
    The second goal at the rate of 1.27174
    The third goal at the rate of 1.27633
    Purchase the second will be at the lower red line at a price of 1.26052 and the target at the Green Line at the rate of 1.26432

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    His GBPUSD sell
    The first goal at a price of 1.2428
    The second goal at a price of 1.2400
    The third goal at the rate of 1.2355
    The best place to repeat the selling on the Green Line at a price of 1.2473 and target at the red line below at a price of 1.2436
    Place distinctive selling on the upper red line at a price of 1.2506 and target at the Green Line at a price of 1.2473
    Change direction at the bottom of Zigzag be above the upper red line

1wMrw3.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Why don't you enter your own copyfx too so that you can get a higher membership later? Surely sharing this is great but we need to see the real result too as you trade. Although it might be dangerous if you think to trade with real money, it will be interesting enough later in the end, just trust me and try it for the better.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Why don't you enter your own copyfx too so that you can get a higher membership later? Surely sharing this is great but we need to see the real result too as you trade. Although it might be dangerous if you think to trade with real money, it will be interesting enough later in the end, just trust me and try it for the better.
    This is a very good advice coming from you, the traders that can analyze well could be brave enough not to waste that talent, and make sure they are adding values to what they know in the market. And he best place to showcase this is through the social trading like the Copyfx, this will make sure that the traders are most active.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I'm going to open an important topic in copyfx soon and will be on the Account real and Akny My goal is success, God willing, so it finished off well for the subject in all its aspects will be a lot of my experience I put it because I do not dabble on one strategy and Akny have a lot of personal strategies my own which will be translating it in Account earnings, God willing,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by mando View Post
    I'm going to open an important topic in copyfx soon and will be on the Account real and Akny My goal is success, God willing, so it finished off well for the subject in all its aspects will be a lot of my experience I put it because I do not dabble on one strategy and Akny have a lot of personal strategies my own which will be translating it in Account earnings, God willing,
    It is good when traders are claiming a trading strategy is good, and went ahead to one the copyfx to prove it, this will show that such trader knows what he is doing in the market. In this way, we need to follow your comment up, because I do not joke with any trading strategies that are saying of the moving averages.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is good when traders are claiming a trading strategy is good, and went ahead to one the copyfx to prove it, this will show that such trader knows what he is doing in the market. In this way, we need to follow your comment up, because I do not joke with any trading strategies that are saying of the moving averages.
    Trading will always need to be followed with a dependable strategy too no matter what. If we lack the knowledge then trading will be very difficult but we should just possess a strong concern about the knowledge in experimenting startegies first. many strategies actually got a lot of bugs in this business and we can see a lot of mistakes too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I'm tired to see you posts khaled777 and i think i will start to ignore you from now on. Spammers are not appreciated by all members in this forum even for the moderators. You should be trying to get a better self improvement both in posting and trading on your own from now.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast