moving averages my way - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 192

Thread: moving averages my way

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    518
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Cool moving averages my way

    welcome everybody

    trend-setting way

    Example uptrend

    When the bottom zigzag be above the upper red line

    Attachment 17591


    an example of the trend bearish

    At the top of the zigzag you are under the lower red line

    Attachment 17592

    Way to enter transactions
    If the trend is upwards first purchase is when you touch the Green Line, the second purchase when you touch the red line below and opposite in bearishness

    Setting target

    If the purchase at the lower red line is the first goal of the Green Line second goal when the red line above to proceed and the rest of the targets at levels Fibonacci extension
    If buying on the Green Line will be the first goal of the beginning of the red upper line

    Drawing his way along the Fibonacci
    If the trend is upwards are drawing from the Lower Red Line to the Red Line and the upper opposite in bearishness

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The question is, how do trader become pro trader? In theory there are tons of theory shared in any internet, forum, and also social media, but it just small percentage of trader become a really pro trader
    Well, you just need to take some trading class both fundamentals and technicals. And then try to do an application for the official study and get a good knowledge from there. Try to build up your own account and maintain your own portfolio with it.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I am signal provider.
    Posts
    758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is good when traders are claiming a trading strategy is good, and went ahead to one the copyfx to prove it, this will show that such trader knows what he is doing in the market. In this way, we need to follow your comment up, because I do not joke with any trading strategies that are saying of the moving averages.
    All strategy is good but not for everyone. Owner trading strategy good for any trader. Without trading experience a trader could not make any strategy and could not be maintain money management or trading discipline . I hope, money management is a success of key in Forex business. Because of Forex investment is very risky.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    All strategy is good but not for everyone. Owner trading strategy good for any trader. Without trading experience a trader could not make any strategy and could not be maintain money management or trading discipline . I hope, money management is a success of key in Forex business. Because of Forex investment is very risky.
    It could be for every one, only if everyone has developed the good trading interest in making use of them. So many traders don't just do understand the ways of trading. With that been said, that is the reason why they loss. If the trading process is well understood, it will really make it possible for us to make good consistent amount of money from it.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    All strategy is good but not for everyone. Owner trading strategy good for any trader. Without trading experience a trader could not make any strategy and could not be maintain money management or trading discipline . I hope, money management is a success of key in Forex business. Because of Forex investment is very risky.
    because everyone have different skill and ability to learn and understand something, and although they use the same method or strategies but they will get different results here, and it is not caused by the trading strategies itself, but how good their understanding to implement them, some even can develop it till get the best performance for trading forex , and also the experiences factors become the main key here
    and money managements, this is the way to make us stay on the right way for trading, as the way to make us get enough space or margin to sustain the position in the market but not as the winning maker immediately

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, you just need to take some trading class both fundamentals and technicals. And then try to do an application for the official study and get a good knowledge from there. Try to build up your own account and maintain your own portfolio with it.
    Are you one of those graduated student? I think many knowledge is shared on the internet. Why do we pay the money we do not need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    All strategy is good but not for everyone. Owner trading strategy good for any trader. Without trading experience a trader could not make any strategy and could not be maintain money management or trading discipline . I hope, money management is a success of key in Forex business. Because of Forex investment is very risky
    The trading strategy is good and very good but not about the trading money management. Trading money management is the first key factor in forex trading. With each trader can not have the same psychological money management. Discipline is one of the strategy in forex trading to lower the money management psychology

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    It could be for every one, only if everyone has developed the good trading interest in making use of them. So many traders don't just do understand the ways of trading. With that been said, that is the reason why they loss. If the trading process is well understood, it will really make it possible for us to make good consistent amount of money from it.
    It is automatic failure in the market for traders not to understand trading and thinking they can trade even at that, that will surely causes them to lose money in the market. Traders have to be well adequate to the things of the market, they will need know how to trade well, manage their trades and their account at the same time.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is automatic failure in the market for traders not to understand trading and thinking they can trade even at that, that will surely causes them to lose money in the market. Traders have to be well adequate to the things of the market, they will need know how to trade well, manage their trades and their account at the same time.
    It is true, the market is so big and profitable so a trader needs to be patient and learn the right thing that has to be learned else they will loss their money. I want to understand the way forex trading works, I want to understand it more deeper, so I am learning from the demo account, that is and will be the only best way to have a better understanding.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    I like the moving average indicator as well. This indicator is simple and profitable, I analyze the trend and follow the trend, with simple analysis can generate profit, last month I can generate big profit but my trading method high risk. I just need money management modification, so that trading account is safe and survive

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is automatic failure in the market for traders not to understand trading and thinking they can trade even at that, that will surely causes them to lose money in the market. Traders have to be well adequate to the things of the market, they will need know how to trade well, manage their trades and their account at the same time.
    Actually there are many trading strategy shared on the internet, but trader useually want to develop the origin trading strategy as their own. It feels good to trade in the forex market as use the original trading strategy.

    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    t is true, the market is so big and profitable so a trader needs to be patient and learn the right thing that has to be learned else they will loss their money. I want to understand the way forex trading works, I want to understand it more deeper, so I am learning from the demo account, that is and will be the only best way to have a better understanding.
    We are focus on moving average, how the moving average can be profitable as daily trading?


    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I like the moving average indicator as well. This indicator is simple and profitable, I analyze the trend and follow the trend, with simple analysis can generate profit, last month I can generate big profit but my trading method high risk. I just need money management modification, so that trading account is safe and survive
    So do I, but I focus on the longer trading time frame when using the moving average trading indicator. But I need to combine thoise moving average with another trading indicator as well

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    So do I, but I focus on the longer trading time frame when using the moving average trading indicator. But I need to combine thoise moving average with another trading indicator as well
    it is good used high time frames for moving average and so we get the true trend, and me too, i use this indicators but combine it with others to complete it, but about time frames, i use time frames combination to get the true trend with MA and get the entry point and also exit point with small time frames, and BB to get the channel for dynamic support resistance, then i can implement my trading system and make some profit with. but the other problems from me is about self controlling

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •