trend-setting way

Example uptrend

When the bottom zigzag be above the upper red line

Attachment 17591

an example of the trend bearish

At the top of the zigzag you are under the lower red line

Attachment 17592

Way to enter transactions
    If the trend is upwards first purchase is when you touch the Green Line, the second purchase when you touch the red line below and opposite in bearishness

Setting target

If the purchase at the lower red line is the first goal of the Green Line second goal when the red line above to proceed and the rest of the targets at levels Fibonacci extension
    If buying on the Green Line will be the first goal of the beginning of the red upper line

Drawing his way along the Fibonacci
    If the trend is upwards are drawing from the Lower Red Line to the Red Line and the upper opposite in bearishness

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Nobody can just use one thing to earn from trading
    Persoanlly, I have laways used one trading system to make money here and it have been one of the best things that have happened to me because I am no longer confused with a lot of stress and emotions trying to decide in between two choices and my trading decisions have become a lot more decisive in nature these days. Whatsoever that allows you the opportunity to start making money here without being under pressure then use it and master the market over time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Some of the indicators that we are using are made to react to what price has already done, take the moving average as a perfect and clear example, we might see price action going bullish, but the indicator will later give us a bearish signal that cannot be confirmed easily, lagging is what these indicators do, if you are not convinced about what whatever you choose, then use the demo account to study it properly before doing that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I don't know this concept of slow and fast moving average, I use the 200 EMA which is exponential by default, it has helped to make me realise when there is a trend that might be here for sometime, I don't think that using it alone is ideal and so I have combined it with the relative strength index, these two indicators have provided me with some of the most profitable trades especially from the 4 hour time frame, but sometimes use it on the daily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I don't know this concept of slow and fast moving average, I use the 200 EMA which is exponential by default, it has helped to make me realise when there is a trend that might be here for sometime, I don't think that using it alone is ideal and so I have combined it with the relative strength index, these two indicators have provided me with some of the most profitable trades especially from the 4 hour time frame, but sometimes use it on the daily.

200 EMA in H4 is probably too slow, unless you trade exclusively very long-term movements (1-2 months long).

Your trend indicator must have lower 'period' than (1) the rate oscillations or (2) the trend duration that you are trying to capture. If not so, it can be used in an alternative way, namely as an indicator of average price for some period. The latter is also profitable to trade, but you need to buy / sell in the direction of present (E)MA value, not as usual.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    200 EMA in H4 is probably too slow, unless you trade exclusively very long-term movements (1-2 months long).
    200EMA is good for 4h because i am using 30 50 100 for 1h , no doubt 100EMA take some good time to touch but in reality that signal is strong so if you are using 200 for 4h its best for that, you will get signal after some good time but that signal also will be strong, so waiting is better then making confused orders, and that setting is never for huge time frame like 1-2 months of trade,every time frame have some limits in pips, so from my experience 4h can give us 200-300 pips

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    There are some indicators that I will totally avoid to make use in the market in the sense that I don't think I will succeed or do well with such indicators, in other words is not necessarily that I have to trade with all indicators that are available in forex market, indicator like zigzag will be totally avoid in the sense that I don't understand this indicator at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    coolless, so you see no sense in using moving average indicator? Wow that has got to be interesting, this is the reality of forex trading, one person likes an indicator while another detest it, it is the normal thing by the way, each person should always strive to use the indicators that suits their own methods of trading, I am using the 50 moving average, I find it to be quite useful in the determination of the trend before I take my trades for the day.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Very simple and easy to understand the use of moving average indicator. With all indicators we can get the same information, a moving average of daily chart or h4 hour chart give us market support and resistance for making our dealing of sell or buy. 21,50,200 moving average is more strongly point the current price direction that I mostly follow in my trading and get good output.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    200EMA is good for 4h because i am using 30 50 100 for 1h , no doubt 100EMA take some good time to touch but in reality that signal is strong so if you are using 200 for 4h its best for that, you will get signal after some good time but that signal also will be strong, so waiting is better then making confused orders, and that setting is never for huge time frame like 1-2 months of trade,every time frame have some limits in pips, so from my experience 4h can give us 200-300 pips
    Even in the 4hour time frame, I have successfully use the 50 period moving average to target for some good number of pips and it have also turned out to be good and profitable too. For the 200 moving average, this will show strength of a trend especially with time frame like that of the h4 and this signal can be strong to produce some good profitable pips for us. I think this indicator is one of the very best we can depend on and sure have a high chance to maintain profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Even in the 4hour time frame, I have successfully use the 50 period moving average to target for some good number of pips and it have also turned out to be good and profitable too. For the 200 moving average, this will show strength of a trend especially with time frame like that of the h4 and this signal can be strong to produce some good profitable pips for us. I think this indicator is one of the very best we can depend on and sure have a high chance to maintain profits.
    200 is one big moving average but 50 can be for 4h time frame, because i am using 1h time frame and using 20 moving average. so i think for 4h time frame 80 can be best? because if we multiply that period with time frame. but if you are earning from that time frame then it can be good. but i am using that so i shared just this

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast