Comments on the contest "Demo Forex" - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "Demo Forex"

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    demo contest is one of the most important contest for newbie to motivate into get the test of real trade. when a newbie will be gradually successful in his demo trade ,he/she will prefer real trade. her demo contest is more effective to motivate all the trader not only newbie but also regular trader can get new experience from demo trade. i know some of senior trader yet they are practicing demo account to enhance skill.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Demo contest is the best one because the Forex trader can earn good amount of money from the real trade if they have trade in the demo trade, I think that a demo trader can know about the Forex trade and they can earn a good amount of money from here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    i think if our forum arrange weekly, monthly demo contest ,we beginner traders may improve our trading experiences. we many traders start our real trade with fear but by participating such that contest we may overcome that problems.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I want to know that these competetions are coming in future , because these contests are very good for the traders to test there capabilities and know there mistakes so these competetions must be carry on in future,.,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Demo contest is good for traders who don't want to spend money for trading in real account because they can take prizes from demo contest to start trading when they won the competition. But from my experiences, it's not easy thing to win the competition because there are many good traders as participants in demo contest. It will train our psychology too although it is still different with psychology in real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest "Demo Forex".
    we need this kind of demo contest to make our knowledge perfect. please make demo contest for one day and give little prize that will be good competition. any kind of new demo competition is good for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Demo contest is good to practice and increase the trading skills there, which we can employ the trading system to earn profit then win the contest. We have nothing to lose here and only need time to be spend there. I am encourage traders should take part of this contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Hello, demo treading is a system by the system you can learn how to do a real trade. I think it also platform of starting.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 47
    i think demo contest is the great opportunity for our beginner traders for increasing our trading experiences so can we expect long time demo contest like 3 month or over?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by sohel74 View Post
    i think demo contest is the great opportunity for our beginner traders for increasing our trading experiences so can we expect long time demo contest like 3 month or over?
    Demo contest offers all the benefits of a demo account with added advantage of earning cash prizes. Demo contests organized by Roboforex not only gives us an opportunity to get acquainted with the Forex market and practice Forex trading without risking our money, it also gives us a chance to win big and real cash prizes

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast