Comments on the contest "Demo Forex" - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "Demo Forex"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by restu79 View Post
    I was too stupid to mengikutu demo demo contest because the contest participants who have advanced traders also
    participate if I follow my bag demo contest may be just a waste of time looking for a better knowledge about forex business
    If it had I followed my demo might not be so useless champion alone but I salute the broker that provides a demo contest
    as it helps the trader that has no modes but they are gifted in trading and an
    encouragement to seek equity trading.
    what is mengikutu sir? no you re not stupid because we dont know what trader that will join in demo contest and all of trader have chance to be a winner in demo contest because experience trader can get margin call if they no becareful

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Demo Contest are great. It will improve your skill on trading, you can test your new thought or new strategy. From the very beginning of my trading carrier and yet to today I have actively participated many contest & won.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i think i should try it now !!!!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafi View Post
    Demo Contest are great. It will improve your skill on trading, you can test your new thought or new strategy. From the very beginning of my trading carrier and yet to today I have actively participated many contest & won.
    I was not participating in contests as was busy offline since some time, but i already succeeded in few contests online includng referal contest. Demo contests seems to be highly appealing as the prizes are really big and more than that we are going to gain precious trading skills after participating in these contests.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    I read that the forex demo contest will not be held on this month, is this just for this month? I mean will it held again in the upcoming months or it just ended and we need to wait for another contests? also when it held the next months will it have the same conditions or not?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 262
    Given: 252
    The next competition will begin 30 September.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    It is never a crime to participate in the demo contest,but please, i have a mind bittering question about this contest, According the the rule of the contest, the winner will the the trader that has the highest deposit (balance) at the end of the contest, but this does not see right to me, it will cause more trading aggression that can not be practiced on the live account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Demo contest is very important and more helpful for all kinds of trader because it can improve our trading skills and experience. Demo contest can give us more bonus to which we can use in our trading. More traders have joined this contest and try to win this bonus. If they cannot win this contest, I think they can earn more trading skills which is most important for good real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes i agree with you jutawan but i see that in demo competetion old or expereince trades does not give any space for new comer and some time broker also put some fictius trader so that no one can get prizes but demo competetion give a plate form for every trader to get some price with some extra hard work and this money will give him a great chance to earn more

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I think demo contest is a very improdents..Demo contests are very good means to improve the trading quality. It provide us numerous moments to check our strategies. New experiment with zeal to win is really very thrilling. Because if we lose no pain, but if become winner a great satisfaction will prevail that provide money for trade whatever. So, this offer by any site, of course, courage us and train us in competitive manner. Roboforex is also one of the esteemed site for this...ok

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast