Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Attachment 17536

This thread is for all the newbie who have no idea to start trading. Experience traders know the trading through the study of the Japanese candle stick but I am creating this thread for newbie who will be easily understood the way of the trading simply following the bearish and bullish candle stick.

In the above image i have shown the two types of candles.

1. bullish candle

2. bearish candle

If you want to make trade in bullish candle then you must follow the bullish opening and closing points for yours trade. If you want to make trade in bearish candle then you simply have to follow the above image of bearish candle where you can see the order opening and closing points clearly. In this way you can just make trading simply just by following the candle stick pattern.

Please ask anything or share yours valued opinion about my thread as I am always ready to learn more and more about the forex business.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    many beginners including me, rarely taken anything seriously from other traders who actually gave their best and safe tips to keep learning while avoiding real market.
    real market is not easy some people think they can earn easily this is good and bad both, this is good because this is positive thinking and give us some security in trading we can learn also but its bad some time it can make us over confident, so make sure you trade with proper learning and confidence, beginner if think about loss just then he cannot survive because negative thinking can make them loser by mind and by working

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Pin bar is one candle that I will advice that the traders should not really neglect because the trader should get to know that they can only become profitable if they make the trading more simple, that means that the trader gets to know the strong patterns and the pin bar is the one that will recommend to the traders to make use of more consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Pin bar is one candle that I will advice that the traders should not really neglect because the trader should get to know that they can only become profitable if they make the trading more simple, that means that the trader gets to know the strong patterns and the pin bar is the one that will recommend to the traders to make use of more consistently.
    its good if you have used it but i think candle pattern do not have meaning to trade. in technical we have tools we can use them we have reason to place order but in candle pattern we do not have reason. can anyone think? market will work candle pattern? market work on technical and fundamental i think so this way can work some by chance but i don't think so this is professional way

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    The candle stick pattern is one best way of trading the market, experience has made me know that in as much as we want to make money and become the kind of trader that makes profits all the times, the candlestick pattern should be what we have to master, it could be hard getting to know how to make use of it at the beginning, but there is the demo account to get full knowledge about it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The candle stick pattern is one best way of trading the market, experience has made me know that in as much as we want to make money and become the kind of trader that makes profits all the times, the candlestick pattern should be what we have to master, it could be hard getting to know how to make use of it at the beginning, but there is the demo account to get full knowledge about it.
    its the best way i accept but in trading if we want to use candle pattern i think its supportive way, otherwise if we want to use some other ways like technical or fundamental we can use them, but never try to trade without proper learning, do trade and make some experience first, in candle pattern we can not survive for long because market move on news and technical so we can work on some candle patterns just

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    its the best way i accept but in trading if we want to use candle pattern i think its supportive way, otherwise if we want to use some other ways like technical or fundamental we can use them, but never try to trade without proper learning, do trade and make some experience first, in candle pattern we can not survive for long because market move on news and technical so we can work on some candle patterns just
    candlestick patterns has become the least confirmations i need to complete my fundamental analysis. most of time i actually don't need to get the market confirmations from any patterns because my strategy alone is enough to convince me about market next movement. newbies has to know the differences between things they can use at the same time and the rest they must use for single or few purpose in market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    candlestick patterns has become the least confirmations i need to complete my fundamental analysis. most of time i actually don't need to get the market confirmations from any patterns because my strategy alone is enough to convince me about market next movement. newbies has to know the differences between things they can use at the same time and the rest they must use for single or few purpose in market.
    newbies mostly lose because of their confusions but candle pattern and fundamental both are different, we need to understand this, in candle pattern we understand candle type and based on technical but fundamental is way of understand economic situations by news and data, so both are good but i recommend to use fundamental as primary way and candle pattern as supportive way

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    newbies mostly lose because of their confusions but candle pattern and fundamental both are different, we need to understand this, in candle pattern we understand candle type and based on technical but fundamental is way of understand economic situations by news and data, so both are good but i recommend to use fundamental as primary way and candle pattern as supportive way
    fundamental and candle both are not good from my aspect because for both we do not have specific tools to understand them, so i think we should choose ways where we have tools we can use these tools and can earn some good profit, we can learn trade on demo and can earn good profit after that, mostly people who want to earn very big they uses fundamental

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    undamental and candle both are not good from my aspect because for both we do not have specific tools to understand them,
    i also think but we consider something is not good but it not means its not good for all.some time something is bad for us and it can be good for other.some earn from a strategy and some lose from it. so a trader can earn good if we learn strategy fully if we work hard. so do demo and learn it if you do not learn you cannot earn. candle and fundamental are tough to understand so we like technical

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    i also think but we consider something is not good but it not means its not good for all.some time something is bad for us and it can be good for other.some earn from a strategy and some lose from it. so a trader can earn good if we learn strategy fully if we work hard. so do demo and learn it if you do not learn you cannot earn. candle and fundamental are tough to understand so we like technical
    Definitely accurate to know anything that's useful for us may not really suitable to others, it's one logical and sensible rules in all aspects not only in forex trading. Candlestick analysis is famous for its best and reliable patterns for all trading purposes. All type of traders are counting for candlestick patterns, even for some fundamental traders. We may dislike something that's against our strategy, but it's not fully correct if we need to avoid it.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253