Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie - Page 52
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 531

Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

  1. #511
    Japanese candle is being used by so man traders to analyze the market and take many of trade decision but there are few traders that are not well disposed to using Japanese candle because they have committed themselves to suing either line chart or bar chart . The fact that one uses candlestick chart does not make him better than other traders who do not , it is just a function of what you are already used to while learning and demo trading . I quite understand that so many of us in this forum sites make use of Japanese candlestick

  2. #512
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    I believe that the candlestick can be used better when it is been used on the higher time frame, that is how I have learned. The candlestick strategy is a pattern on its own and it is really profitable as well, therefore it could be suitable for anyone who is willing to make use of it and keep to the rules as the rules may be simple or difficult depending on how we treat this method to learn.

  3. #513
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I believe that the candlestick can be used better when it is been used on the higher time frame, that is how I have learned. The candlestick strategy is a pattern on its own and it is really profitable as well, therefore it could be suitable for anyone who is willing to make use of it and keep to the rules as the rules may be simple or difficult depending on how we treat this method to learn.
    not just candle pattern whatever strategy we use here when we use on higher time frame we can get good results but when we move to smaller time frame from my experience these do not have good stable movement so i like to trade with higher time frame also, which are stable and good for trading, but for that our capital and experience matter both should be here then we can work on higher time frame

  4. #514
    if they trade that way they will lose money in the market,you should advice them to follow the market trend instead of trading in this manner.yea the bullish candle indicate the market is heading up but don't trade because you see a bullish candle if you must trade it should be because you saw a very good reason to do so.there are many candlestick strategy which you can use to trade the market so just look for them on the chart.

  5. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    if they trade that way they will lose money in the market,you should advice them to follow the market trend instead of trading in this manner.yea the bullish candle indicate the market is heading up but don't trade because you see a bullish candle if you must trade it should be because you saw a very good reason to do so.there are many candlestick strategy which you can use to trade the market so just look for them on the chart.
    whatever happens to beginners will become their own experience. actually there's no boundaries in this business and we can do anything we want with our money. it's good to advice people about right and wrong things but in the end, all that's left for us is to see how they react and how exactly they do things according to their own mindset. some people who still new can be stubborn while the others are easy to catch people's suggestion.

  6. #516
    The beginners before they can become successful trader, they need to learn and then mostly know about the candle stick pattern, it is one of the most important things all trader should know, which will also help the trader be able to make good analysis. Therefore having a good trading strategy will not be possible when the trader don't take time to learn the candle stick pattern, it doesn't work that way.

  7. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    The beginners before they can become successful trader, they need to learn and then mostly know about the candle stick pattern, it is one of the most important things all trader should know, which will also help the trader be able to make good analysis. Therefore having a good trading strategy will not be possible when the trader don't take time to learn the candle stick pattern, it doesn't work that way.
    candlestick pattern is not good we should work with a good way and that is good if we work on technical way, in technical we can use indicators, you can use moving average, macd and some other which are good or use which suited to you because everyone have own earning ways so properly trade and trade on base of management, if we do not have experience we can not earn good here so learn then try to earn we can not use any indicator

  8. #518
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    For sure the candle stick is one of the best approach the trader can trade the market, using the candle stick pattern is best for trading. Using the candle stick pattern such as pin bar has helped me trade the trend, it is what I have been making use of for a long time. I trade the trend but most of the times, I also see that even when the candle has formed, it still doesn't move the market.

  9. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    whatever happens to beginners will become their own experience. actually there's no boundaries in this business and we can do anything we want with our money. it's good to advice people about right and wrong things but in the end, all that's left for us is to see how they react and how exactly they do things according to their own mindset. some people who still new can be stubborn while the others are easy to catch people's suggestion.
    that's very right i agree with you and i also believe its your money and you can do anything you please with your money.but here is the thing,a bullish candle doesn't indicate the direction of the market.you can see through your chart even when the market is trending downwards you still see a bullish candle and that's the same thing that happens when the market is trending upwards.

  10. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    that's very right i agree with you and i also believe its your money and you can do anything you please with your money.but here is the thing,a bullish candle doesn't indicate the direction of the market.you can see through your chart even when the market is trending downwards you still see a bullish candle and that's the same thing that happens when the market is trending upwards.
    many beginners including me, rarely taken anything seriously from other traders who actually gave their best and safe tips to keep learning while avoiding real market. if beginners really want to trade, then go take demo account instead. this was one of my biggest mistake when i was a beginner, i didn't listen to anyone and then blew myself off the market with losses. actually after that incident, i was starting to figure things out and continue my learning until my mind's up for better knowledge.

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •