Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie - Page 51
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    You know the candle stick knowledge is so much needed in generally all about how we trade the market. Because the candle stick is so much simple and also effective, it could be used for the trend trading and also the side ways market, what the trader needs is that the trader should get to know the best of the patterns and follow the effectives one and leave the weak ones.
    I know some of candlestick patterns I can use well and some others I never understand even until now. That's the reason why I keep using few patterns from candlestick strategy and focus on them because of their quality to give me the best quality of trading. When I was newbie, there were more than patterns I was trying to use and understand but then thing's changed and I moved out to different methods by using only few of them which I believe has higher accuracy.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I know some of candlestick patterns I can use well and some others I never understand even until now. That's the reason why I keep using few patterns from candlestick strategy and focus on them because of their quality to give me the best quality of trading. When I was newbie, there were more than patterns I was trying to use and understand but then thing's changed and I moved out to different methods by using only few of them which I believe has higher accuracy.
    To be a good market analyst we need not know each and every patterns, but we should know the patters well enough on which we are intending to trade. We have to recognize the patterns that suggest bullishness and bearishness and that are worthy of opening a trade and filter those that are not. Jack of all patterns with shallow knowledge will not suffice in this cometitive market.

this chart is the best chart to trade the market if you want to make consistent profit from the market,other chart like bar chart and line chart were not understandable for me to trade with that was why i learnt to trade with this chart and one thing i like about this chart is that its a strategy on its own.you can trade the open and close of a candlestick based on the formation.

Japanese candlesticks for newbies is implying they should be learning price action, all forex traders are using the Japanese chart with the rare exception of some American forex trader who use the bar chart, different candles are used to tell a story of what price intends to do, the doji is saying that after a protracted trend, it is going to reverse soon, the main reversal might not the start until a week later but does this make any difference, technically not, you can only trade after there are several more attempts that wants to break the high which failed, that is our final confirmation. Before this happens, we are going to lose if we trade it.

Trader
    i think candle pattern are not worthy as people think about them we should give time to technical ways and fundamental. in now a days gbpusd? its moving on news not working on technical so all we who traded on technical just lost. so we all should understand it not all time it works, when fundamental works we can lose here in technical. it is more volatile way to give us loss or profit but we should avoid it also its not easy to gain pips

There are so many charts through which you can analyze the market before taking any trade decision but on metatrader4 platform which is very common among most retail traders like you and I , there are just three types of charts : candlestick , bar chart and line chart . Of all these three charts , Japanese candlestick is the most widely used because of its flexibility and user friendliness.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    There are so many charts through which you can analyze the market before taking any trade decision but on metatrader4 platform which is very common among most retail traders like you and I , there are just three types of charts : candlestick , bar chart and line chart . Of all these three charts , Japanese candlestick is the most widely used because of its flexibility and user friendliness.
    candlestick pattern are really people using but it not means its best, from my experience we can use any candle pattern but can use it as supportive way, we can use some other ways as well but our way should be good and based on proper analysis and reasons, candle pattern is supportive way from my experience so use but make sure you do properly learn first it

The candle sticks are so much effective in trading and will give to a trader a strong signal, depending on the time frame that the trader is making use of with it. That is also the reason why I have been able to have learned the basic method of trading is to follow the candle stick pattern, that has been my approach in trading as well. Although it is not simple, has so much things we need to learn and understand about it.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The candle sticks are so much effective in trading and will give to a trader a strong signal,
    yes its good i also accept but this is not the way where we can earn big, candle pattern is good for us but from my experience its supportive way its not the way where we can take decision, so make sure you use it in well way, make sure you properly learn trade here as well, when we learn we can use any way and can earn from it, not all ways can be perfect but it can be good

Learning about the candles will not be bad but it is not a final decision maker. Maybe it will let you know the short term sentiment on the market. But in order to make a good prediction in trading we need to know about the longer term direction of the market too. A lot of efforts will be needed for that and we need to analyze the market for where it will go later.

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast