Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie - Page 50
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 531

Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

  1. #491
    I think the first thing I learned about the market was learning about the candle stick trading strategy, it is the first pattern of trading every one needed to learn and know how to make use of. When the learning has been done, then the trader can then also understand the way of trading in the support and resistance zones to increase good profitability.

  2. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I think the first thing I learned about the market was learning about the candle stick trading strategy, it is the first pattern of trading every one needed to learn and know how to make use of. When the learning has been done, then the trader can then also understand the way of trading in the support and resistance zones to increase good profitability.
    support and resistance is good because it is based on some reasons. because if we trade with reasons we can place right orders but if we trade without reasons that is wrong. candles are just formation of market price so we cannot use them with confidence because we need of reasons and its good if we use technical because tools are best and have reasons as well

  3. #493
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,612
    Traders learning is very important for them because in forex first thing is traders learning after that they can start work on forex business. If you are work with candle bars then you must understand these japense candles because they are give us the market direction and if we will know how to use these candle bars in trading then traders will make easily big profit on forex market.

  4. #494
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I think the first thing I learned about the market was learning about the candle stick trading strategy, it is the first pattern of trading every one needed to learn and know how to make use of. When the learning has been done, then the trader can then also understand the way of trading in the support and resistance zones to increase good profitability.
    my first strategy i was reading about candlestick strategy, didn't work that well because i couldn't find which suitable patterns to tell me market next direction. maybe it looks simple for most people in this business, for me it's still not working even until now. i did everything i could to understand this but failed in the end after did things in demo. maybe this is just not for me.

  5. #495
    The best means to make use in trading candlestick chart pattern. Also, Japanese candle really helps which address the right trend of the market and help us to measure trend power. Your point out is very appreciating that newbie generally weak to finding a trading point. Usually the trade on guessing. So if they spend three or six months in practicing of Japanese candle then they understand how to summarize given clue of the different candle to handle their business easily.

  6. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    The best means to make use in trading candlestick chart pattern. Also, Japanese candle really helps which address the right trend of the market and help us to measure trend power. Your point out is very appreciating that newbie generally weak to finding a trading point. Usually the trade on guessing. So if they spend three or six months in practicing of Japanese candle then they understand how to summarize given clue of the different candle to handle their business easily.
    Time doesn't really take into efforts when we want to understand this candlestick patterns. It only needs concentration and determination to learn and watch how market moves with different time frames using specific patterns from candlestick. If the first method of using candlesick strategy is wrong, then the whole thing about it would be wasted.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  7. #497
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Time doesn't really take into efforts when we want to understand this candlestick patterns. It only needs concentration and determination to learn and watch how market moves with different time frames using specific patterns from candlestick. If the first method of using candlesick strategy is wrong, then the whole thing about it would be wasted.
    You are right we must concentrate on the market movements and spend time to watch the market price and these candles which are give us the market trend direction. These candle bars are give us the market bullish and bearish trend and to follow the market trend after learning we will know the market real trend and we can make money from forex with easy way.

  8. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    You are right we must concentrate on the market movements and spend time to watch the market price and these candles which are give us the market trend direction. These candle bars are give us the market bullish and bearish trend and to follow the market trend after learning we will know the market real trend and we can make money from forex with easy way.
    Remember the busy hours which market usually moves faster and volatile so we can use our time effectively in this business. We can spare some hours and divide it into several parts of job to do analyzing, validation, confirmation, and decision making. Candlestick strategy is all the basic every traders need to know how to analyze market in price action and the rest supporting strategies are optional.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  9. #499
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    The knowledge about the candle stick pattern will help the trader become profitable. From my knowledge and trading skills, I have been able to have learned that, candle stick pattern is the best way a trader can trade the market and become profitable. The use of the candle stick pattern is risky, but then, it is so much profitable as well. So, therefore, the candle stick pattern needs a lot of learning but then again, I use pin bar most of the time because it has a good feed back.

  10. #500
    You know the candle stick knowledge is so much needed in generally all about how we trade the market. Because the candle stick is so much simple and also effective, it could be used for the trend trading and also the side ways market, what the trader needs is that the trader should get to know the best of the patterns and follow the effectives one and leave the weak ones.

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •