Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Attachment 17536

This thread is for all the newbie who have no idea to start trading. Experience traders know the trading through the study of the Japanese candle stick but I am creating this thread for newbie who will be easily understood the way of the trading simply following the bearish and bullish candle stick.

In the above image i have shown the two types of candles.

1. bullish candle

2. bearish candle

If you want to make trade in bullish candle then you must follow the bullish opening and closing points for yours trade. If you want to make trade in bearish candle then you simply have to follow the above image of bearish candle where you can see the order opening and closing points clearly. In this way you can just make trading simply just by following the candle stick pattern.

Please ask anything or share yours valued opinion about my thread as I am always ready to learn more and more about the forex business.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    Time is the best teacher, it teaches and let us know what we can do in the market. Trading is not going to be that simple. But Through the mistakes and good tradings been made, I am sure some good level of understanding will be gained. Trading is not so simple but it will take some time to learn, I am learning and so I believe some other newbies too.
    Well, I do not know why you include time to this, because time without the right effort by the trader or anyone will still be nothing. So, wisdom demands that we do the right thing all the time, and we should make sure that we understand where we are dealing with, so that it can bring out the best for us as it should be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not know why you include time to this, because time without the right effort by the trader or anyone will still be nothing. So, wisdom demands that we do the right thing all the time, and we should make sure that we understand where we are dealing with, so that it can bring out the best for us as it should be.
    Without the right efforts there will be wastage of time and money of the trader. I think we can not ignore anything, any skill or need, all are important in forex. And always if we loss we should find out first where is our fault.If the trader focuses his concentration on being a successful trader he will make a lot of money. But if he focuses on just earning money and never cares of risks he will lose a lot.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Candles are not that significant i think so it is not like we need to learn them too much. if we want to make some different colour then just use green and red because most stock traders are using that colour. And it might be clear when the price is going up it will be green and going down for red too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I do make use of the Japanese candle stick when trading and believe me it works just fine and I know that when we put in more efforts on learning it on the demo account we will attain good skills. Furthermore, on my own facet, the candles tends to work more better when we follow it on the longer time frame an avoid it on the lower time frames.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I heared a lot about candles like doji, evening star, hammer etc but I am not expert in these I will must use them and will learn them , currently my main aim is to trade on news and it worked because I think professional use it, from next month I will move on indicators and will share my experience also here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Trading is possibly done by learning. You can not become a successful trader if you don't learn and understand the market. There is the demo account where the learning is better been done. Therefore it does not make sense trading with the real account when you are yet to learn from the demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Japanese candlestick is very good way for trading because we find best trade by follow this ,we find formation and market direction and we make trade according to the our understanding , through candlestick pattern we familiar more with market because we can understand and use it in our analysis .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    The candle sticks are strong and we can make good amount of money by making use of it. With that been said, being that there is no perfection in the market, traders has to learn and understand more better on how the market works. When traders have got to know how the candle stick works when they have got to know how to make use of it when trading, the more they can earn, it is a good trading approach.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Trying to give more of my time to the japan candle as I can see on the chart, it is really helpful and will show to traders the best way to follow the market. But learning is the way to understand it. However the demo account is there to make traders get to learn and understand more better on how it works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    there are nothing that can guarantee our own trading in this business and we should not think such kind of thing exists actually. Naive way of thinking usually will led us to a bigger loss in the final result and we need to throw away that kind of thought in here. Making use of the candle alone will not be enough and once you trade long enough, you will find the faults of it.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast