Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie - Page 44
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Knowing and understanding candle stick patterns and formations helps a lot to improve the accuracy of our trades in the forex market. Usually a good knowledge of candle sticks will help us to find precise trade entry points along a trend and very good early exit points to avoid price reversing on our trades when we have not yet reached our profit target. However its always better not to use them on their own, instead we should combine them with other trend following strategies.

Knowledge about candles stick will be so much useful for us all, irrespective of the trading strategy that the trader is making use of, they need to have enough knowledge concerning about how to make use of candle stick pattern and then get to know the most profitable patterns that they have to make use of.

Trader
    Mostly traders are use candle bar charts to see the market and its movement. So we must have knowledge about this japnese candle bar if you want to understand the market movement and its trend. The most important thing for traders is learn about the bullish, bearish and side ways candle bars and without this knowledge no one can make money on forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Mostly traders are use candle bar charts to see the market and its movement. So we must have knowledge about this japnese candle bar if you want to understand the market movement and its trend. The most important thing for traders is learn about the bullish, bearish and side ways candle bars and without this knowledge no one can make money on forex trading.
    When you talk about a trading strategy being simple, then the use of candle stick is what I will recommend the trader be able to make use of, trading with any trading candlestick strategy will surely get to bring you good amount of profits, also when you are making use of it on the higher time frame, because there it works more better and way more profitable.

If you are looking for means and method to trade more better, then I will recommend the beginner to make use of candle stick, as it has gotten to be one of the most effective means and approach of making analysis and then looking at the chart movement. Those traders who has been able to make good analysis on daily time frame will get to see the appropriate movement of price and make good decisions.

Trader
    Newbie really needs to learn this business well and Japanese candles are easy way of trading and these are help traders to earn daily good profit. New comers are really need focus on their learning which is really important for them and help traders to earn profit from forex every day. If we have experience with these candle bars work then we will not need to use any indicator for find the market trend these candle bars are enough for us to know this business and its trend well.

Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Newbie really needs to learn this business well and Japanese candles are easy way of trading and these are help traders to earn daily good profit. New comers are really need focus on their learning which is really important for them and help traders to earn profit from forex every day. If we have experience with these candle bars work then we will not need to use any indicator for find the market trend these candle bars are enough for us to know this business and its trend well.
    Each patterns from candlestick has different level of accuracy which will only give traders different benefits with different knowledge and understanding. More time spent in practice with candlestick patterns will give better view of market and we can decide which patterns we want to take as our trading signal because not all patterns would be valid at anytime in market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Each patterns from candlestick has different level of accuracy which will only give traders different benefits with different knowledge and understanding. More time spent in practice with candlestick patterns will give better view of market and we can decide which patterns we want to take as our trading signal because not all patterns would be valid at anytime in market.
    I agree with you on that. All candles strength are not the same. Some are far more better than the the other one. Such example could be seen in the use of doji, which I do make use of but then with so much caution because I know that the use of it has lesser strength and then there is more chances for losses. That is the main reason why I make use of it with support of the market levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I agree with you on that. All candles strength are not the same. Some are far more better than the the other one. Such example could be seen in the use of doji, which I do make use of but then with so much caution because I know that the use of it has lesser strength and then there is more chances for losses. That is the main reason why I make use of it with support of the market levels.
    We can directly see and calculate the impact to market with different candlestick patterns and separate between few we want to use and the rest we don't have to put in our trading. For newbie I think this candlestick strategy is quite helpful to ease the practice in demo account. The common rule we must know before we use candlestick as our strategy is to apply it on high time frames.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

The best learning we can get done in forex trading market is understanding how to trade with the use of the candle stick pattern, it is mostly the simple means and method of trading, using candle stick is not the way to avoid losses but when we have attained the knowledge on how to make use of it, then we can attain success with it.

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast