Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie - Page 3
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 530

Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

    Cool Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

    Attachment 17536

    This thread is for all the newbie who have no idea to start trading. Experience traders know the trading through the study of the Japanese candle stick but I am creating this thread for newbie who will be easily understood the way of the trading simply following the bearish and bullish candle stick.

    In the above image i have shown the two types of candles.

    1. bullish candle

    2. bearish candle

    If you want to make trade in bullish candle then you must follow the bullish opening and closing points for yours trade. If you want to make trade in bearish candle then you simply have to follow the above image of bearish candle where you can see the order opening and closing points clearly. In this way you can just make trading simply just by following the candle stick pattern.

    Please ask anything or share yours valued opinion about my thread as I am always ready to learn more and more about the forex business.

    Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is good i am also learning candle types and using them in scalping because this type of trade can be good in scalping, with this we can earn some pips, but some time many candle really make us confused and we start to take bad decisions, i just prefer wait for best time and then open order on confirmation
    I will say that candles in here are not to be learnt since they will not give you any good insights in the end. We need to avoid doing such a thing too much since they will bring negative impact to our own trading too. All traders can earn with good pips but they need a very nice control in what they did.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    695
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I am not familiar with this type of trading, I am using indicators but will learn candle patterns also because I think this is best thing, I just know 1 2 candle types which tell about next candles, I know doji and hammer just and these really works but it is more complex indicators are easy way of trading

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,881
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I will say that candles in here are not to be learnt since they will not give you any good insights in the end. We need to avoid doing such a thing too much since they will bring negative impact to our own trading too. All traders can earn with good pips but they need a very nice control in what they did.
    Candles in here are there so that we can understand them properly and we will know how to use each of them properly as we need to trade too. not all candles in here can be learnt too and we need to trade with a proper understanding so we can success. but first of all, we should be in control in everything we did as a trader too.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Candles in here are there so that we can understand them properly and we will know how to use each of them properly as we need to trade too. not all candles in here can be learnt too and we need to trade with a proper understanding so we can success. but first of all, we should be in control in everything we did as a trader too.
    Candles is not something we should think that they will be in control of our own trade. if that is the case then it will be even better to just to use a robot to trade forex. Surely we know how danger that will be and that is why we always try to gather the knowledge needed so we can trade with a proper order too.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    The candle stick pattern when used as a newbie, you will be a little bit confused but the thing is that you will become successful with it when you learn, with that been said, I have spent more time trying to learn and understand my trading strategy known as the pin bar and it is one of the candle trading strategy, it took me some time to understand

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I will say that candles in here are not to be learnt since they will not give you any good insights in the end. We need to avoid doing such a thing too much since they will bring negative impact to our own trading too. All traders can earn with good pips but they need a very nice control in what they did.
    You are wrong, it could be learned and traders will be able to have a better insight of how they work. Nothing is well learned if they are not given time, and moreover there is the demo account where the learning process will have to take place where, you could trade and understand how the market works and perfect the strategy.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't know what I will be doing now in the market if I didn't learn on how to make use of the candle stick pattern when trading, it has really helped me to get more understanding on how the business works. Therefore if there are any newbie in here, I will like to refer to them to learn this strategy as it is more profitable for them and they will get to make money from it on the long term.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,168
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    when we enter in forex business we do not know about the forex business. With the passage of time we learn many things about this. but most important knowledge is to learn about the technical analysis. So when we have good analysis of candles and other technical analysis then we gain more profit. Newbie mostly have basic knowledge about the forex not have deeply knowledge. So i want to say to before working on real account you make good experience and knowledge.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    when I was a newbie I got confused most of the times when trading with the candle sick pattern but with time I got to start understanding it and making good use of it, therefore the reason why I am saying these is that as a newbie on making use of it, you ought to be patient and give it some time because it will not just start working so fast.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    when I was a newbie I got confused most of the times when trading with the candle sick pattern but with time I got to start understanding it and making good use of it, therefore the reason why I am saying these is that as a newbie on making use of it, you ought to be patient and give it some time because it will not just start working so fast.
    Time is the best teacher, it teaches and let us know what we can do in the market. Trading is not going to be that simple. But Through the mistakes and good tradings been made, I am sure some good level of understanding will be gained. Trading is not so simple but it will take some time to learn, I am learning and so I believe some other newbies too.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •