Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Attachment 17536

This thread is for all the newbie who have no idea to start trading. Experience traders know the trading through the study of the Japanese candle stick but I am creating this thread for newbie who will be easily understood the way of the trading simply following the bearish and bullish candle stick.

In the above image i have shown the two types of candles.

1. bullish candle

2. bearish candle

If you want to make trade in bullish candle then you must follow the bullish opening and closing points for yours trade. If you want to make trade in bearish candle then you simply have to follow the above image of bearish candle where you can see the order opening and closing points clearly. In this way you can just make trading simply just by following the candle stick pattern.

Please ask anything or share yours valued opinion about my thread as I am always ready to learn more and more about the forex business.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]hello friend the use of the Japaneses candle has been very popular as it is very good way to trade the forex market and recognize the patterns easily , do you know that the one Japanese candle has 4 information the close and the low and the high and the open and it is very powerful way to recognize price action patterns , hope you the good luck and green trades[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is good to have a contribution on a forum like this and I will encourage you to keep it up but I need to tell you that a trader needs more than what you mentioned in your thread to trade forex successfully.You cannot just use a candle in isolation and take trade decision based on that . You may need to learn various candle pattern we have and the one you will like to trade among all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This is a small kind of information about the candlestick but still I believe that some time this kind of information can also help us to understand the movement of price in market with candlesticks analysis, but I would recommend thread creator to add more candlesticks shapes in the thread so that we can learn more about the other candlesticks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Japanese candle is the best candle chart for trading. We can use this chart for analysis and also for trading. Although we have other two charts but that charts are not so much good for trading and not easy to understand. All the analysis can be made by this chart. We can identify the trend line and high low and open, close easily from this chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I can not tell about this 100% because when i was newbie that time I trade in forex more and more demo trade. But someone tell me i need to use Japnese candle for trade and make more and more profit from forex. I think it is good candle for understand forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    The candles are really a good form of following the market, making sure that you are been able to trade and make money from the market. Forex trading is a risky business and only the well experienced traders will be able to become successful. I do make use of the candle stick pattern and it really do work properly well for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    The candles are really a good form of following the market, making sure that you are been able to trade and make money from the market. Forex trading is a risky business and only the well experienced traders will be able to become successful. I do make use of the candle stick pattern and it really do work properly well for me.
    Actually there are nothing that can guarantee our own trading in this business and we should not think such kind of thing exists actually. Naive way of thinking usually will led us to a bigger loss in the final result and we need to throw away that kind of thought in here. Making use of the candle alone will not be enough and once you trade long enough, you will find the faults of it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    The japanese candle stick is a good one which can be used for trading, but first you will have to learn and obtain much better trading knowledge and skills. There is no easy way of making money from forex trading, which ever the way we have learned and want to become successful in the business we need to have much better trading knowledge on how the business works.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Learning about the candlesticks shapes and movement would not be that much tough if we have a regular learning and practice about them, a trader will surely get the success in this business. But proper hard work, good correction and a good adoption of trading rules will be so much important to make our trading style effective at the end.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    this is good i am also learning candle types and using them in scalping because this type of trade can be good in scalping, with this we can earn some pips, but some time many candle really make us confused and we start to take bad decisions, i just prefer wait for best time and then open order on confirmation

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast