First I tell to my dear fellow that how I join this business. My best friend is join forex after complete his Master degree. He join a trading organization where he learn well then after that he convinced me to join that institution for learning about forex business. Then I join that organization and learn there a lot about forex trading. Their are all professional traders that help every one that join it. They tell us all news about forex related every evening that help us to find the market trend and also up dated about world economy. I work their only one month that I leave it and start work my self. I join roboforex forum and start work on it. then I make a welcome bonus account with roboforex in which I start real trading first time in my life. Its a good experience for me because i earn some good profit on it. Then I get my forum bonus that small amount only 20 dollars but I make more then 80 dollars with that small amount then I lose it because i make some mistakes after that. That is my short story about my career in forex that start with roboforex. I shared here my setup at my home where I do posts on roboforex forum and trading on real roboforex account. here below I share my snap with roboforex logo and my personal computer. Thank you roboforex :)