Page 1 of 125 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Lines

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

Trend Lines

Trend Lines

Major trend line of of the simplest technical analysis tools used by analyst line graph, as it is the most important technical analysis tools.

uptrend line as a straight line, heading to the top and draw the right direction along the ascending bottoms .

The downward trend line, it is a straight line heading down and draw the right direction along the tops downside

Confirm right Trend Line :

After drawing a rising trend line, we may need to confirm the validity of this line, and so should the price will touch this line for a third time and bounce it up. We note in Figure 3 the success of the rising trend line in the test at the point 5, which confirmed then the validity of this line, and Figure 4 shows the line descending direction and applied to it the same rules applicable to the uptrend line, and also succeed this line in the test at the point 5 to vouch for its authenticity.

The bottom of the above, is that we need two points to draw a trend line, and a third point to confirm the validity of this line.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Trend lines is a simple trading tool to trade with. It is also easy to draw, you need to locate the beginning of the trend and the trend line will serve as support or resistance for the price depending on the direction of the trend, if the trend line is broken, it signals a threat to the trend or a change in trend

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Trend line strategy is most successful strategy in forex business. market is 90 percent movement is based on trend line with following trend. We only need to identified earlier market trend and its trend line support and resistance that make easy for us to enter and exit from a trade and earn a big profit every day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    You explained the trend line in a very good and easy way and i think trend line is very good way to trade in the market, trend line can gives you most accurate view of market trend and you can easily trade with the trend line if you learned it well and it can bring you nice profits..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    We all know that trend is our friend we should follow the trend line to get a good trade. If we can treat the trend line as our friend then the market will be easy to us. We will be able to understand the market very well. We will be able to analyze the market easily. So it is important to understand the trend line.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]hello friends i like your topic about hte trend lines i started to use them today although i am experienced trader , i do have 4 years of experience in the market but i found out it is important to know the analysing of the market by this simple and smart way and here i mean to pick the strongest points on the strongest trends[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    If we see overall picture of trading then we see that there are lot of technical ways through which we earn money , and trend line following is one of most famous and simple way of trading ,find it through by simple draw a line or through any indicator ,plan trade in right direction of price.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is no longer news that trendline is a powerful tools being used to make good analysis on trade in forex but I have discovered that trend line is most effectively used in lower time frame like 1H. This took me almost 8 months of research work before jumping into this conclusion and I would like to hear from other traders that make use of the trendline what their opinions are on this matter

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Falling or rising trend lines must be observed closely. Then comes the decision to trade the trend (market order) or trade the breakout. (stop order) Check existing orders regularly or replace them. There are also the sideways trends. These are easier to trade. The stop orders for the outbreak do not need to be followed. Do you consider the duration of the trade and the time frame, are the overriding trends to be considered?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This is a very good information provided by thread creator about the trend lines, but in sideways market we have to be careful with those patterns, its important to know that when there is a clean market uptrend and downtrend in front of us, I would prefer to work with trend lines properly and when there is higher high, higher low, lower high, and lower low clearn pattern then we can think to buy and sell.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 125 123451151101 ... LastLast