Results 1,241 to 1,248 of 1248

Thread: Trend Lines

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

Trend Lines

Trend Lines

Major trend line of of the simplest technical analysis tools used by analyst line graph, as it is the most important technical analysis tools.

uptrend line as a straight line, heading to the top and draw the right direction along the ascending bottoms .

The downward trend line, it is a straight line heading down and draw the right direction along the tops downside

Confirm right Trend Line :

After drawing a rising trend line, we may need to confirm the validity of this line, and so should the price will touch this line for a third time and bounce it up. We note in Figure 3 the success of the rising trend line in the test at the point 5, which confirmed then the validity of this line, and Figure 4 shows the line descending direction and applied to it the same rules applicable to the uptrend line, and also succeed this line in the test at the point 5 to vouch for its authenticity.

The bottom of the above, is that we need two points to draw a trend line, and a third point to confirm the validity of this line.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    The trend line strategy is very powerful in acts because for us this is essential to make the best trade with analyze the market we can beat it so we should use the trend line strategy which help for us to tackle the trend and to get the maximum winning powers is possible by using the trend line strategy and earning through it easily .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    The trend line strategy is very powerful in acts because for us this is essential to make the best trade with analyze the market we can beat it so we should use the trend line strategy which help for us to tackle the trend and to get the maximum winning powers is possible by using the trend line strategy and earning through it easily .
    I don't really draw trend line but channel line that helps me better to indicate market movements in trend or in consolidation. I can patiently wait until market is moving near the channel lines and place my stop loss from 10 to 20 pips outside the line because it's my version of safe trading where my risk is small but my reward is bigger to follow the movement inside channel line. This is better to do than using trend line.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I like to use the trend line trading strategy which is famous due to having the power to beat this market by using the trend so if we enable to follow the trend then we can gain the richest skills of earning through these methods which are accurate for winning success and earning through them is also big deal we can attain from these erect trade methods .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is secure and safe if you decide to trade with trendline trading strategies so i think you have made a good choice because for trader it very important to understand the trend of market , and learn how to build our trade with it , we always make good trade plan if we learn our trade accurately and we have used good managerial skill for trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    We can follow the trendline with the help of the candlesticks it will be easy for us to find the next market direction, trend is one of the best way to trade and there are plenty of indicators that we can used to follow the trend that will make trend trading very simple and easy for us to trade, trend trading is profitable as long as we understand how to use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    the trend line strategy is very valuable to trade for according to the trend so we must follow that working methods which are useful to follow the trend and help in tackling the market perfectly and through the valid information and good interest to trade on a working method can cause lot of positive impact on us and we can attain the maximum chances of success from it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Trend trading allows us to earn good profits when we do it with the right tools like trend lines and know the techniques we are using well. So from our beginning days in the market what we must focus more is on trend trading and not rush scalping like things and all. Trend trading is oldest and also good, even scalping is very old strategy but it is in no way good for traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    I like to use the trend line trading strategy which is famous due to having the power to beat this market by using the trend so if we enable to follow the trend then we can gain the richest skills of earning through these methods which are accurate for winning success and earning through them is also big deal we can attain from these erect trade methods .
    I like the trendline in usage too, i know that many forex traders will like to use the trendline too. But in my own further analysis on how to trade forex field, we have to get ready to trade this forex field with better strategy of the price action. The price action is the forex strategy who i use at all time, and it is working well for me to give the better results now.

Not allowed!

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125