Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Lines

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

Trend Lines

Trend Lines

Major trend line of of the simplest technical analysis tools used by analyst line graph, as it is the most important technical analysis tools.

uptrend line as a straight line, heading to the top and draw the right direction along the ascending bottoms .

The downward trend line, it is a straight line heading down and draw the right direction along the tops downside

Confirm right Trend Line :

After drawing a rising trend line, we may need to confirm the validity of this line, and so should the price will touch this line for a third time and bounce it up. We note in Figure 3 the success of the rising trend line in the test at the point 5, which confirmed then the validity of this line, and Figure 4 shows the line descending direction and applied to it the same rules applicable to the uptrend line, and also succeed this line in the test at the point 5 to vouch for its authenticity.

The bottom of the above, is that we need two points to draw a trend line, and a third point to confirm the validity of this line.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by rizk View Post
    we get positive responce from our trade if we make trade with trendline because it is the best way to plan and make positive trade we get desire results but we have updated system through we learn the point so we get good results about trading infact we have to use secure way for making good strategies .
    Well, actually there are so many trading process in forex trading and we can become successful when we keep on doing the right thing. I do make analysis with the trend line but then to determine if I take a trade or not, the trend line as nothing to do with that because I take my trade based on my strategy which is the candle stick trading pattern.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Following trend is good no doubt, but there are so scenes in the market when a reversal can come very soon during the running trend and that is important to know that when is the right time to exit from the market, following trend can give us good amount of earning but we have to also use the reversal areas properly to earn good from some reversal trades as well.
    no doubt, following the trend is a must, this is a part of basic trading besides support resistance, we have to have the knowledge about it, for how to follow the trend and get the right timing to get the position in the market, but we need to get the true ones and then why high time frames is very recommended for us. but we have to trade carefully, because the market is dynamic and the situations can changed immediately for some reasons, and why we have to give attention for other thing to validate our analysis

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trend lines are very important for successful trading and so the trader should always follow it as this will be more profitable and less risky, the trader needs to determine the proper trend lines to be able to determine the proper positions of trading, trading with trend lines is profitable always because the trend is the friend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    This is a good scalping strategy and I think that new traders should repetitive test this on demo, or bonus account. Also we have to consider the fundamental micro and macro-economic factors that made a strong support/resistance break, before any move, personally I think that we should catch the trend before it starts forming, or early in it's start so we can collect more pips on all time-frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    trend is your friend any time, finding the right trend should be the only thing to do in market analysis and using the trend lines gives us the right nature of the market making it easier for us to do it right and profitably all the time we take trades,I like very much to trade the trend lines because it is easy for me to find entry and exit rules

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I use trend line even as an experienced trader but I will never use those indicators that helps to draw it on the chart . I prefer to draw it manually by myself and I have observed with dismay that trend line is more effective on lower time frame down higher time frames. Do not argue with this but go and try it first before you disregard my point . I trade mostly on higher time frames and my observation for more than ten years has shown me that trendlines work better on lower time frames

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    drawing trend lines are easy but not too much, we think that we can easily draw trend line and can earn from it we can use it as support and resistant, but here everyone uses own so it can differ from others, but market move neutral for all, so for this also we can draw if we use some standard rules

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trend lines are one of the powerful tools used for trading and the trader that knows how to draw and use it will be able to trade with high efficiency and will be able to make money from the market, trading with the trend lines is one of the best strategies in the market and so the trader that use them will make good and consistent money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    it looks easy and if it will really work like support and resistant then I will use it and will good also, I am saving this and will draw to my chart now and use it on demo account, this forum is helping me in really good manners and I am trying to learn more and more, hope this will work and will share result here also

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Trend line strategy is really good strategy in which we can easily make good profit. Market is follow it trend to follow trend line. Its touch that trend line then goes some down movement and again bounce and hit that trend line for goes more down side movement. This is really risk free earning for every trader if we find that trend lines market movement earlier.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast