How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ? - Page 117
Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1178

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Although I am also newbie but on this forum every day many newbie are joining the communicative bonus program and as we know that on every 6th of each month we newbie are getting the bonus amount in our trading account. And no doubt most of the newbie just lose that money while taking so much risk and without making the money management.

So here I would like to share that how can we secure our trading account from stop out from the forex market. Secondly I would like to request all the traders to share their experience while trading with the communicative bonus.

Few useful tips which will help you to secure yours account from stop out.

1. A trader should always trade with the minimum 100$ communicative bonus in order to survive in the forex market while taking little risk in the every position we execute in the market.

2. Mostly newbie just do not follow the money management skills which can surely secure our trading account from stop out. Beside this we should open the small volume trades like 0.01 size.

3.Newbie must use the indicator because using the indicator can determine the forex market trend and then we can just open the good trading and can collect our rewards in the forex market.

4. When a forex market is just moving from one specific point to another during that time we should never trade as market is deciding to make its new route either from bearish to bullish or from bullish to bearish.

5.Over trading is the biggest cause of stop out so as a good trader we should never make the over trade. Target trading will be always beneficial for us.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-22-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I know that much traders are suggesting learning, but still, many traders are losing and having their margin call. The margin call is being caused by many things, and that does not mean the trader has not learned. The trader has learned so much at times, but when they don't use what they have learned the way they supposed to use it, it will cause problem for the trader and results in margin call.
    Learning is good, but learning is not everything. Forex traders should know that they need the good work and plans with their learning, that is what I know that can make the trader to trade correctly. The forex traders who are just learning without allocating the correct elements of trading to do in such a way that will trade well for traders, reduce risk level and management the account of the trader will not trade well, margin call is still not far from that forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    It is really difficult for every newbie to avoid a stop loss in this market because when you come to this market you think that forex market is a very easy way to make money and you start putting in the trade but when the time comes you realise that will losing money is also equally in this market so this is why you try to gamble in this market so what I would suggest is that you should develop a strategy first and learn the market first before you trade with real money because what is said is that trade your plan.

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    It is really difficult for every newbie to avoid a stop loss in this market because when you come to this market you think that forex market is a very easy way to make money and you start putting in the trade but when the time comes you realise that will losing money is also equally in this market so this is why you try to gamble in this market so what I would suggest is that you should develop a strategy first and learn the market first before you trade with real money because what is said is that trade your plan.
    Letting their trades to hit stop loss and make mistakes are the best things beginners always do and receive with their trading. such reasons make them vulnerable to instant failure and this is why beginners are suggested to stay protective with their wally, learn through demo account, and minimize the risk by using small lot per trade. remember that any one of us can avoid stop out if we properly use our money and risk management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Letting their trades to hit stop loss and make mistakes are the best things beginners always do and receive with their trading. such reasons make them vulnerable to instant failure and this is why beginners are suggested to stay protective with their wally, learn through demo account, and minimize the risk by using small lot per trade. remember that any one of us can avoid stop out if we properly use our money and risk management.
    stop out level is important part in trading if we do not take lower risk we can not earn we can lose big or all and whenever we take high risk stop out level can come easily so make sure you have control on risk and this is good for us, if we avoid stop out level we can earn good profit. so do trade and do with proper planned trades

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    stop out level is important part in trading if we do not take lower risk we can not earn we can lose big or all and whenever we take high risk stop out level can come easily so make sure you have control on risk and this is good for us, if we avoid stop out level we can earn good profit. so do trade and do with proper planned trades
    stop out level is not important part its the worst part of trading whenever it comes it means our account is dead now, so we should make sure we avoid it, we should make sure we have some proper stop loss in trading to reduce loss, but in stop loss mostly we loses all and this happen because of low experience, if we increase our experience if we work hard on demo to learn we can avoid stop out in fact we can earn some good strategies as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    First newbies should do everything to manage risk and see that they are not risking much more than what they can afford to loose in forex. It's too much risk that is making most newbies loose their very capital so quickly coupled with the fact that they lack enough experience and better system. First risk management must come first because its only when your capital is well protected and secured that you can think about taking trades that will bring profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    i have no surprise about newbies with their failure stories because i've been the same situation and i know how it feels to lose my account so many times from market. the only solution i've done to save me from repeated stop out was to practice in demo and stop depositing my money to my real account. for months i've been practicing various strategies and different understanding about market until i got my own solution, created my own best system to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    i have no surprise about newbies with their failure stories because i've been the same situation and i know how it feels to lose my account so many times from market. the only solution i've done to save me from repeated stop out was to practice in demo and stop depositing my money to my real account. for months i've been practicing various strategies and different understanding about market until i got my own solution, created my own best system to trade.
    if you are losing your account again and again you should think what is issue, i also lost a lot of account and issue was smaller capital, i believe minimum balance should be 10000$ so for achieving this i mostly take risk and lose all, so if you can invest this in startup you can really make good practice and trade here, just make sure you know what and how to earn, so i think you also should check i am sure big risk can be the reason of loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's important we have a plan and its necessary we build a good trade that will help us to earn well. Beginners should have a plan to manage loss and they should as well see they can manage their business in a more profitable and better way. If you can deal with loss and can manage this business properly, you can sure have that which will give you a great trade. Forex is a very promising business and for a newbie they should build their skills and put in proper measures to manage risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    If newbie will take their risk management serious, they can be able to limit risk and can build a profitable trade for themselves at the best point in time. For beginners it's important they learn and its good they understand the need to manage their risk always. Here they should be ready to take learning seriously and should see they don't risk that which they can't afford to loose. With good management, earning good becomes possible with the right protection.

Not allowed!

Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118 LastLast