How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?
Page 1 of 118 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Although I am also newbie but on this forum every day many newbie are joining the communicative bonus program and as we know that on every 6th of each month we newbie are getting the bonus amount in our trading account. And no doubt most of the newbie just lose that money while taking so much risk and without making the money management.

So here I would like to share that how can we secure our trading account from stop out from the forex market. Secondly I would like to request all the traders to share their experience while trading with the communicative bonus.

Few useful tips which will help you to secure yours account from stop out.

1. A trader should always trade with the minimum 100$ communicative bonus in order to survive in the forex market while taking little risk in the every position we execute in the market.

2. Mostly newbie just do not follow the money management skills which can surely secure our trading account from stop out. Beside this we should open the small volume trades like 0.01 size.

3.Newbie must use the indicator because using the indicator can determine the forex market trend and then we can just open the good trading and can collect our rewards in the forex market.

4. When a forex market is just moving from one specific point to another during that time we should never trade as market is deciding to make its new route either from bearish to bullish or from bullish to bearish.

5.Over trading is the biggest cause of stop out so as a good trader we should never make the over trade. Target trading will be always beneficial for us.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-22-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    The number one way to avoid getting stopped out is that you must make sure you are trading with a profitable trading strategy and if yiu are not sure, then stop trading for a while and practice on demo account till you can trade profitably. And the second thing is to always practice good money management

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 17
    You says right this is the main reason of our loss trading. First our capital is not so big but we take risk more then our capital. I take some time 100 percent risk in my account and result some time is in loss. In recent week I lose all my bonus and investment because I open big lot size trades that ruins my trading and my money both.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    A newbie could work on managing his risk by avoiding greed to take high risk trade. One reasons that have always made traders in forex to experience margin calls is for the fact they are greedy and wanted to make huge and fast money within a little space. If you don't manage your risk, I don't think there is better way for you to manage loss. We must learn to manage our loss and surely work on improving our skills which will help us to make better profits from forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well, you know there have been similar tips on the internet too, but you know it is one thing having the tips and then another thing been able to have it work, in the sense that the implementation is so much different from what traders do say about it. Therefore the learning aspect and practicals are what should be focused on and well understood.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Well, you know there have been similar tips on the internet too, but you know it is one thing having the tips and then another thing been able to have it work, in the sense that the implementation is so much different from what traders do say about it. Therefore the learning aspect and practicals are what should be focused on and well understood.
    I understand where you are driving at, I really do understand it so well and to add to what you have said, yes traders needs to now start putting into practice what they have read on the internet to work on the demo account, as been said, there are many more tips to be followed but the best way knowing how to apply it to the way we trade is understanding how to use the tips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I think the best way should be about managing risk in forex. Stop out makes us not been able to trade anymore because there is no investment that can carry us along. For the experience every newbie will one time face stop out in their trade but it's good they learn well and practice to develop a good strategy which will be helpful in their mission to be profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I think the best way should be about managing risk in forex. Stop out makes us not been able to trade anymore because there is no investment that can carry us along. For the experience every newbie will one time face stop out in their trade but it's good they learn well and practice to develop a good strategy which will be helpful in their mission to be profitable.
    but first they will need to learn a great deal before they will be able to make money from the business, the newbie traders have got a lot things to learn in forex trading, if not properly learned and comprehend, I think making money in forex will be hard and even making use of risk management will seem impossible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Firstly to avoid making unnecessary margin calls, it's good for them to know how to plan on minimizing risk because trading on the means to huge money will cause more loss for a trader. Lets do what it takes to manage greed and show concern to develop in forex which will help us make good trade here always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    just keep learning and practicing. that will make them understand to manage the risk and always think realistically as the way to make them do trading safely. there is no guarantee to avoid stop out with $100 or more or less. because all the thing here depend to us and although with use smallest lots size and as long as traders have the problem to analyze the market and control themselves then margin call and stop out willcome closer and touch it

Not allowed!
    Last edited by newcomer; 01-22-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Page 1 of 118 123451151101 ... LastLast