How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?
Page 1 of 117 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Although I am also newbie but on this forum every day many newbie are joining the communicative bonus program and as we know that on every 6th of each month we newbie are getting the bonus amount in our trading account. And no doubt most of the newbie just lose that money while taking so much risk and without making the money management.

So here I would like to share that how can we secure our trading account from stop out from the forex market. Secondly I would like to request all the traders to share their experience while trading with the communicative bonus.

Few useful tips which will help you to secure yours account from stop out.

1. A trader should always trade with the minimum 100$ communicative bonus in order to survive in the forex market while taking little risk in the every position we execute in the market.

2. Mostly newbie just do not follow the money management skills which can surely secure our trading account from stop out. Beside this we should open the small volume trades like 0.01 size.

3.Newbie must use the indicator because using the indicator can determine the forex market trend and then we can just open the good trading and can collect our rewards in the forex market.

4. When a forex market is just moving from one specific point to another during that time we should never trade as market is deciding to make its new route either from bearish to bullish or from bullish to bearish.

5.Over trading is the biggest cause of stop out so as a good trader we should never make the over trade. Target trading will be always beneficial for us.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-22-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    The number one way to avoid getting stopped out is that you must make sure you are trading with a profitable trading strategy and if yiu are not sure, then stop trading for a while and practice on demo account till you can trade profitably. And the second thing is to always practice good money management

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    A newbie could work on managing his risk by avoiding greed to take high risk trade. One reasons that have always made traders in forex to experience margin calls is for the fact they are greedy and wanted to make huge and fast money within a little space. If you don't manage your risk, I don't think there is better way for you to manage loss. We must learn to manage our loss and surely work on improving our skills which will help us to make better profits from forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello all new traders congratulations for join in forex trading business. Because forex is most popular and good business for us. But all new traders should know that forex is so hard business loss is so easy matter in here. At this reason all newbie traders should careful all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    The number one way to avoid getting stopped out is that you must make sure you are trading with a profitable trading strategy and if yiu are not sure, then stop trading for a while and practice on demo account till you can trade profitably. And the second thing is to always practice good money management
    A newbie trade only can prevent his account from losses when he make some good effort to learn this business. If we see the market price action movement and only enter into a trade when we are confirm the market trend. If trend is bearish then enter short in high price and if trend is bullish then we must need enter from low level of price for earn big with low risk.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    To do that newbies have to avoid their emotions and greediness. They have to trade very carefully. They have to control their greediness, emotions also they have to trade with small lot. They have to be damn cleaver so that they do not waste their valuable capital. If they do not take proper initiative then they will lose their capital for sure.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    it is an obvious thing sir. it is like when we are telling other people if they want to get something good, they must do things harder. what we really want to discuss now is how, the method to avoid getting stop out account. in fact all of us must have felt the stop out situation and lost some money during our beginners time. but soon after we got enough knowledge and experience, we will slowly decrease our loss amount and start earning little money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    it is an obvious thing sir. it is like when we are telling other people if they want to get something good, they must do things harder. what we really want to discuss now is how, the method to avoid getting stop out account. in fact all of us must have felt the stop out situation and lost some money during our beginners time. but soon after we got enough knowledge and experience, we will slowly decrease our loss amount and start earning little money.
    Speaking is easy, we can give many advises but to follow the same we may find it a herculean task. It is only when we have discipline that we can make effective use of our knowledge and effectively implement our strategies and plans. Having the required experience will surely help in developing our psychology and discipline and avoiding losses and account blowing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Speaking is easy, we can give many advises but to follow the same we may find it a herculean task. It is only when we have discipline that we can make effective use of our knowledge and effectively implement our strategies and plans. Having the required experience will surely help in developing our psychology and discipline and avoiding losses and account blowing.
    It is true because we ask other to apply but we forgot when we are going to apply we have to make trade with more learning so in this way that thing will remove we can manage our trade perfectly with learning and with best way of trade we must applied what we learn and understand we get to trade and will manage our trade perfectly to get use .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    You says right this is the main reason of our loss trading. First our capital is not so big but we take risk more then our capital. I take some time 100 percent risk in my account and result some time is in loss. In recent week I lose all my bonus and investment because I open big lot size trades that ruins my trading and my money both.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 117 123451151101 ... LastLast