How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ? - Page 7
Page 7 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Banned
    They can avoid that by doing the right thing, and the right thing is learning, which I have done so many times and now I at lead have done well on my demo trading account. With that been said, I am sure they will do well when they learn from the demo. And most importantly learning on how to make use of risk management will at least slow the losing process.

They will be able to avoid their account from being so much in loss when they have the good trading skills and knowledge, therefore I will advice that they keep on using the demo trading account in learning, instead of thinking that they can become successful over night, they need to invest much on the practical aspect.

Banned
    It can be avoided if they will invest good time to learn and plan on their risk management method. Patience is very much needed on their part and they must avoid greed and emotions. Many wrong trades that have caused margin calls have been traced to lack of knowledge and greed in trading. Newbies must avoid this and then plan for a long term success.

Banned
    Traders get stopped out because they don't follow the market the right way. Trading has been not so easy for me but I made sure that I kept on making use of the demo trading account, because there is where to learn and get skills. With that been said, learning there has made me master my trading strategy and now I can trade with good risk management with less loss.

newbie must learning money management and trading system. The best strategy in my own definition is one that gives consistent profit in the long run. the actual best strategy for specific would become the strategy that we understand well. And in addition can income consistently alongside suitable money management stage

Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    Traders get stopped out because they don't follow the market the right way. Trading has been not so easy for me but I made sure that I kept on making use of the demo trading account, because there is where to learn and get skills. With that been said, learning there has made me master my trading strategy and now I can trade with good risk management with less loss.
    This is right , Therefore we need to use on a demo account first before starting trade with the real account, so we can learn a lot about how to analyze the market as right also in how using money management as properly

also indirectly can train mindset order not easy to despair because of the difficulties encountered. if has skilled and have good expertise then we can try trade using the real account with the ability that we had before, which is important whatever that will be experienced when trading well try to accept its as fine cause this is part of conequence.
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Banned
    The forex market is risky and if we cannot manage our account very well we can get stopout always, if we want to avoid stopout in our trading we need to make sure that we are not risking our trading capital that much, you need to make sure that you risk 5% percent of your equity on a single trade.

Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    The forex market is risky and if we cannot manage our account very well we can get stopout always, if we want to avoid stopout in our trading we need to make sure that we are not risking our trading capital that much, you need to make sure that you risk 5% percent of your equity on a single trade.
    Some beginners often get their account blown because they are neither aware of risk management nor able to do a good market analysis for trading. Beginners should learn it properly and practice it properly on the demo account to make sure that they have mastered some good strategies and learned the skills of protecting their account balance.

Stop out is something that every trader have experience in forex market, so I believed that any trader that have encounter loss in forex market will surely know the cause of stop out in their trade, stop out can easily come in our trade when we neglect management in our trade, which is the very reason a lot of trade get stop out in forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Stop out is something that every trader have experience in forex market, so I believed that any trader that have encounter loss in forex market will surely know the cause of stop out in their trade, stop out can easily come in our trade when we neglect management in our trade, which is the very reason a lot of trade get stop out in forex market.
    Also there is no limitation of earning in the forex we can earn any amount of money here. But we can also loss as well. But often we in the lure of earning more profits forget the risk management and that is how we invite the stop out ourselves. Obviously none of us want that thing as we trade with the money we earned with efforts and so we should try to correct the causes of stop outs in our trading. .

Page 7 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast