How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Although I am also newbie but on this forum every day many newbie are joining the communicative bonus program and as we know that on every 6th of each month we newbie are getting the bonus amount in our trading account. And no doubt most of the newbie just lose that money while taking so much risk and without making the money management.

So here I would like to share that how can we secure our trading account from stop out from the forex market. Secondly I would like to request all the traders to share their experience while trading with the communicative bonus.

Few useful tips which will help you to secure yours account from stop out.

1. A trader should always trade with the minimum 100$ communicative bonus in order to survive in the forex market while taking little risk in the every position we execute in the market.

2. Mostly newbie just do not follow the money management skills which can surely secure our trading account from stop out. Beside this we should open the small volume trades like 0.01 size.

3.Newbie must use the indicator because using the indicator can determine the forex market trend and then we can just open the good trading and can collect our rewards in the forex market.

4. When a forex market is just moving from one specific point to another during that time we should never trade as market is deciding to make its new route either from bearish to bullish or from bullish to bearish.

5.Over trading is the biggest cause of stop out so as a good trader we should never make the over trade. Target trading will be always beneficial for us.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-22-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Greed is the reason for the loss in forex and also access high-volume I'm always the reality that mistake a few times so it continued to reset the account quickly result I enter a large size, so do not enter the large size does not covet in profits as it may reflect your price and be a loser after that you are a winner[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    This is very good post to avoid stop out level because in this forum we earn small amount which later we use for trade and if we take a single trade risk and don't close or taking stoploss then it will blowup our account so if we are trading with small amount then also we need some good strategy for making money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    To avoid stopout in our trading, for me I think I need to stop taking big risk and secondly I need to learn and understand this trade very well this are the two things I can do on prevent stopout in my account, taking too much of risk without a good experience is the cause of stopout in my trading.
    With small risks and with good use of stop loss we can avoid the stop outs once for all. We should not neglect the rules of risk management if we want to protect our money. I believe there are some ways to get success. the ways are learn more, practice more, avoid greed, use a strategy with patience etc.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 12
    Its best to use stop loss and use small lot size when we are join recent this business because when we start this business then every thing is new for us in this business. We cannot know exact how much dangerous this business. We must need trade with very care and trade with patience and enter in a trade with proper planning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    No one will be experiencing stopout when use a good money and risk management in his or her trade, the reason for stopout is because we lack risk and money management in our trade, if a newbie want to avoid stopout he need to use risk and money management in his trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]There are some points which keeps the capital of Margin Call. The use of leverage fit the capital and away from high financial leverage that exposure to capital risk. Respect for capital management and the use of stop-loss in the transactions and the lack of greed and satisfaction to gain little[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    to avoid top out or margin call, avoid using the lot size is large and also see if we've been at the right price for the open position or not, because a trader's decision to open a position can not be done carelessly because it was quite risky and for it analysis should be as accurate as possible, because if erred in determining the position then we can hit minus floating deep enough..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Traders that have the mindset of greed will find in hard to control their self in forex market not to get stop out in their trade, but it is very important to have a stop loss and don't think of taking big risk the achieved good profit in forex market, because in most time big risk is what lead to stop loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Greedy people would not have the success at the end in trading, even a good trader can become greedy some time and that's why the emotions are so much bad for trader's they can make anybody poor in this business and in life. Trader's mostly go with wrong style of trading when they have greed in mind and this happenned already with me also so many time in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Newbie can avoid stopout when he doesn't take big risk anytime he's trading greed is the cause of stopout most of this newbies want to make big money quick, so they always risk too high they don't think about risk management they just risk because they want to make big money quick, if they can be discipline and follow risk management they can avoid stopout.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast