How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Although I am also newbie but on this forum every day many newbie are joining the communicative bonus program and as we know that on every 6th of each month we newbie are getting the bonus amount in our trading account. And no doubt most of the newbie just lose that money while taking so much risk and without making the money management.

So here I would like to share that how can we secure our trading account from stop out from the forex market. Secondly I would like to request all the traders to share their experience while trading with the communicative bonus.

Few useful tips which will help you to secure yours account from stop out.

1. A trader should always trade with the minimum 100$ communicative bonus in order to survive in the forex market while taking little risk in the every position we execute in the market.

2. Mostly newbie just do not follow the money management skills which can surely secure our trading account from stop out. Beside this we should open the small volume trades like 0.01 size.

3.Newbie must use the indicator because using the indicator can determine the forex market trend and then we can just open the good trading and can collect our rewards in the forex market.

4. When a forex market is just moving from one specific point to another during that time we should never trade as market is deciding to make its new route either from bearish to bullish or from bullish to bearish.

5.Over trading is the biggest cause of stop out so as a good trader we should never make the over trade. Target trading will be always beneficial for us.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-22-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Stop out simplifies margin calls and if a newbie decides not to experience this in their trade, they have to learn forex properly and develop their trading system which will help them trade better with less risk. Also its good for newbies here to plan well in forex and use better risk management in their trade very often as they look on trading good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Learning is the only solution to avoid stopout in your account, you need better experience about this business before you can trade and avoid stopout in your trade, to trade without experience and knowledge is the most cause of stopout in this business for most beginners.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    most of us in the first years have met margin call and stop out, this is a normal thing happen to us and even for them who used demo account too, and we do not worry about this thing, because behind margin call and stop out there is the wisdom which make us understand about forex trading with all the risk and consequences which taken by us, but if someone want to think to avoid margin call from the first one, that is good idea, just need to learn forex trading deeply and make practicing till get the correct skill for trading,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    It is important for newbie traders to learn how to trade forex market before invest their money in forex, how to avoid stop out is something that newbie trader needs to learn how to do, to me is good for newbie trader to avoid highly volatile market and pair, don't take multiple pairs in forex market, always make use of proper money management and risk.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    just keep learning and practicing. that will make them understand to manage the risk and always think realistically as the way to make them do trading safely. there is no guarantee to avoid stop out with $100 or more or less. because all the thing here depend to us and although with use smallest lots size and as long as traders have the problem to analyze the market and control themselves then margin call and stop out willcome closer and touch it
    to avoid getting stoped out, you need the perfect money management plan to trade without your profitable trading strategy, before you settle for that strategy, you must test it based on the performance of your strategy of historical trades, to see if it worth trading your money with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    It is important for newbie traders to learn how to trade forex market before invest their money in forex, how to avoid stop out is something that newbie trader needs to learn how to do, to me is good for newbie trader to avoid highly volatile market and pair, don't take multiple pairs in forex market, always make use of proper money management and risk.
    Of course so however, the management the risk of loss remains we must apply each time we make a transaction in the forex market so that we can avoid the trading account from stop out that comes not we would have thought. and stop loss function as limiting risk rather than as a source of loss / failure if we still regard stop loss as a source of losses mean we still can not use a stop loss properly.

That is why* stop loss is a thing we have to consider and prioritize cause it concerns the survival of our account from stop out, without any stop loss then the risk will remain fairly high although we have best trading indicator because the loss was not necessarily come in favorable conditions, which must be kept and watch is the movement of the market as unpredictable and out from analyze

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Stop out are things that newbies could face in forex as they target to make good profitable trades from forex. For me I think that stop out comes easily for newbies who increase their lot size risk in forex. When this is done, the market could move against us some bit and when there is no enough capital to contain the risk we take here, we then experience stop out.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Stop out is something that newbie traders will eventually face in their trade if they do not enter forex market with good understanding and experience, when a newbie trader invest in forex market without a good experience and understanding then such trader will be likely to suffered stop out, when you know how to prevent stop out then you should do that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Stop out is something that really affect me in forex trade, which am really trying my best to avoid it happening in my trade, stop out experience is something that is really bad in forex market, for me to avoid stop out in my trade I don't have to trade multiple pair in forex market I don't have to take big risk to get profit in forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    To avoid stopout in our trading, for me I think I need to stop taking big risk and secondly I need to learn and understand this trade very well this are the two things I can do on prevent stopout in my account, taking too much of risk without a good experience is the cause of stopout in my trading.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast