How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Although I am also newbie but on this forum every day many newbie are joining the communicative bonus program and as we know that on every 6th of each month we newbie are getting the bonus amount in our trading account. And no doubt most of the newbie just lose that money while taking so much risk and without making the money management.

So here I would like to share that how can we secure our trading account from stop out from the forex market. Secondly I would like to request all the traders to share their experience while trading with the communicative bonus.

Few useful tips which will help you to secure yours account from stop out.

1. A trader should always trade with the minimum 100$ communicative bonus in order to survive in the forex market while taking little risk in the every position we execute in the market.

2. Mostly newbie just do not follow the money management skills which can surely secure our trading account from stop out. Beside this we should open the small volume trades like 0.01 size.

3.Newbie must use the indicator because using the indicator can determine the forex market trend and then we can just open the good trading and can collect our rewards in the forex market.

4. When a forex market is just moving from one specific point to another during that time we should never trade as market is deciding to make its new route either from bearish to bullish or from bullish to bearish.

5.Over trading is the biggest cause of stop out so as a good trader we should never make the over trade. Target trading will be always beneficial for us.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-22-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Stop out is mostly done when we take risk more then our equity. If our investment is 100 dollars and we open trade .10 lot size or open more then one trade .10 lot then its become so much risky for us. then a little movement against us make a big loss or stop out in our account. This is mostly happen to new trader because they are not know well about money management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    You already mentioned the reason why most of this newbies blow their account easily after getting the bonus this is because they take higher risk which you already mention and when we get stopout every left bonus will be wipe, the best way to prevent stopout is for us to avoid taking higher risk and stopout will be prevented.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 20
    We can easily protect our account from stop out if we are used stop loss option in our trading. That option help us to protect our account from any big movement of market when its highly volatile. Many new users are not used stop loss that is reason they lose their investment very soon and most of new comers leave this business because of stop out. If you want survive then must used stop loss i every trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    This is very difficult for newbies to avoid stop loss but this is possible after become a good trader. when you will spend time on the demo and getting experience by demo then you can understand to the market values so then you can manage the stop loss and then you can working as a good trader. and then you can work on low risk..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    i think newbies trader avoid the risk in the trading first they need to manage the risk and have to make the good plans in the trading secondly they need to have put the stop loss at the right point and secondly they need to have well mange the each and every thing in the trading so i think in this way they can mange the risk and secondly they need to show the patience and stay the time in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Newbie can avoid stopout from his trading account by risking 1-2 % of his equity on one trade risking too much is the reason for stopout, if we don't risk more than 1-2% of our equity on a single trade there is no way our account will stopout no matter the market conditions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]the newbie is able to not lose his account simply by not being professional the competition in the market is very high the forex trader should practice on the demo account firstly and try to start small on the real account and the seek for real profit in the end , i did not do that but i hope i did that then my lessons would be cheaper[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    First, open a demo account and trade it. The necessary knowledge is available in this forum and on the website of the broker. Can you make profit week by week in demo account, then you can start with a real account. You have learned the principle of trading. You do not need 100 usd in the cent account, 20 usd is sufficient. 0.1 micro lot have a value of 100 usd . 1 pip has a value of 1 cent. Find a good winning position. For example, a trend reversal from the daily maximum.
    Set take profit 10 pip and stop loss 100 pip. Your risk is 1 USD = 5 % from 20 USD. Your Win is 10 cent = 0,5 %
    Make 1 trade on a good trading day in the first month. The account balance increases slowly but surely.
    Open only one trade as long as your account is less than 50 usd. Then you never over trade the account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I have handled $100 account for a year without having any cause to refund that account again and if you ask me , I will tell you that, then I was not a great trader but good risk and money management made look like one. Most of the times , trade would go bad and with good risk management in trading I would always come out unhurt. I will advise my colleague traders most especially those who are just coming on board to d a serious work on the aspect of good risk and money management in trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Learning is the ultimate answer to this, with that been said when a trader is serious about making money in forex trading then they need to have that good trading knowledge and learning process. Forex trading is a risky business and there is no way to make huge amount of money without learning and with the experience I have had, new traders are always after the fast amount of money.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast