How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ? - Page 116
Page 116 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1178

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

Although I am also newbie but on this forum every day many newbie are joining the communicative bonus program and as we know that on every 6th of each month we newbie are getting the bonus amount in our trading account. And no doubt most of the newbie just lose that money while taking so much risk and without making the money management.

So here I would like to share that how can we secure our trading account from stop out from the forex market. Secondly I would like to request all the traders to share their experience while trading with the communicative bonus.

Few useful tips which will help you to secure yours account from stop out.

1. A trader should always trade with the minimum 100$ communicative bonus in order to survive in the forex market while taking little risk in the every position we execute in the market.

2. Mostly newbie just do not follow the money management skills which can surely secure our trading account from stop out. Beside this we should open the small volume trades like 0.01 size.

3.Newbie must use the indicator because using the indicator can determine the forex market trend and then we can just open the good trading and can collect our rewards in the forex market.

4. When a forex market is just moving from one specific point to another during that time we should never trade as market is deciding to make its new route either from bearish to bullish or from bullish to bearish.

5.Over trading is the biggest cause of stop out so as a good trader we should never make the over trade. Target trading will be always beneficial for us.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-22-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes and stop out hit our account when we do not have good management, when we do not have sl in our trading then we face this issue then we loses our all account in single order as well, so if we want to avoid stop out simply add lot control and add some sl into trading, both things can make you better and can make you able to earn here, it will safe you as well
    management can save us but with this we need to understand about our knowledge about market as well, if we are best in market we know where it will go we can use it but if we do not know where it will go so we can not use it, so i recommend to learn and make experience strong it will help you in trading otherwise just sl and management is not enough to save account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    management can save us but with this we need to understand about our knowledge about market as well, if we are best in market we know where it will go we can use it but if we do not know where it will go so we can not use it, so i recommend to learn and make experience strong it will help you in trading otherwise just sl and management is not enough to save account
    The correct management of the risk and money of forex traders is the only solution to the margin call and account stop-out. Forex traders who are not paying attention to the two are the traders who will be losing their forex investment so fast. I have made up my mind to trade forex field only with the qualified strategy and management only, those are what I know that can make sure forex traders are doing well in their trading activities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The correct management of the risk and money of forex traders is the only solution to the margin call and account stop-out. Forex traders who are not paying attention to the two are the traders who will be losing their forex investment so fast. I have made up my mind to trade forex field only with the qualified strategy and management only, those are what I know that can make sure forex traders are doing well in their trading activities.
    Traders may have different point of views for the reason why traders or newbies are losing their money to market. Based on my experience as I was once a newbie too, I learned that my mistakes were my own lack of discipline and less passion in learning the strategy first. I realized my biggest mistake was going for real market without enough preparation in knowledge and experience, which made me lost my entire money within days by sideways market.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Traders may have different point of views for the reason why traders or newbies are losing their money to market. Based on my experience as I was once a newbie too, I learned that my mistakes were my own lack of discipline and less passion in learning the strategy first. I realized my biggest mistake was going for real market without enough preparation in knowledge and experience, which made me lost my entire money within days by sideways market.
    It is not possible that from beginning our trading will be rightly oriented and fetch us profits, we are going to make mistakes for sure. In beginning we dont know well about trading but it will be very helpful if we can learn to manage things in trading without facing severe losses. That is how it usually is, first we dont have discipline and make many mistakes and lose a lot from which we have to learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    It is not possible that from beginning our trading will be rightly oriented and fetch us profits, we are going to make mistakes for sure. In beginning we dont know well about trading but it will be very helpful if we can learn to manage things in trading without facing severe losses. That is how it usually is, first we dont have discipline and make many mistakes and lose a lot from which we have to learn.
    according to the facts i saw in the last years of my trading, few beginners could do this with their own luck and made a lot of profits by their random trades. although after several days later i saw them lost their whole account, i've concluded from long time that it's always impossible for beginners to remain consistent with their profits because they don't know how to do that. everybody knows how to make money, but only the experienced knows how to make it consistently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    It's always the best decision for traders to manage loss and seek on how to manage their risk in this trade. It's hard to see newbie who do not go ahead to blow their accounts because it's part of the learning process. We must experience the bad and the best so that we can accept where we must improve and ensure that loss can be managed. A newbie must learn and be ready to see their experience as the best way to trade correctly.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    Traders can avoid their account from getting to margin call by learning and putting in so much efforts to using the best trading strategy. If you are a newbie in the business. Know that success isn't when you have taken big risks, but success comes when you have developed your skills and then master the best way of making good analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    The newbies needs to be willing to work hard to be able to get their strategy work for them because when a newbie has their strategy work for them and they know how to make use of risk management, I think that will so much help them to become a good forex trader, being successful trader starts with your trading strategy and then how good you have been able to have implemented it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Traders can avoid their account from getting to margin call by learning and putting in so much efforts to using the best trading strategy. If you are a newbie in the business. Know that success isn't when you have taken big risks, but success comes when you have developed your skills and then master the best way of making good analysis.
    Margin call is practically lost account and the next will be stop out. Personally when I have margin call I do nothing because it is too late to do something. Money management says that traders do not have to lose more than 5 percent per one trade and when it is lost 50 percent of account and there is margin call so nothing will help.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I know that much traders are suggesting learning, but still, many traders are losing and having their margin call. The margin call is being caused by many things, and that does not mean the trader has not learned. The trader has learned so much at times, but when they don't use what they have learned the way they supposed to use it, it will cause problem for the trader and results in margin call.

Not allowed!

Page 116 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118 LastLast