How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ? - Page 103
Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1178

Thread: How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

    Cool How can newbie avoid their trading account from stop out ?

    Although I am also newbie but on this forum every day many newbie are joining the communicative bonus program and as we know that on every 6th of each month we newbie are getting the bonus amount in our trading account. And no doubt most of the newbie just lose that money while taking so much risk and without making the money management.

    So here I would like to share that how can we secure our trading account from stop out from the forex market. Secondly I would like to request all the traders to share their experience while trading with the communicative bonus.

    Few useful tips which will help you to secure yours account from stop out.

    1. A trader should always trade with the minimum 100$ communicative bonus in order to survive in the forex market while taking little risk in the every position we execute in the market.

    2. Mostly newbie just do not follow the money management skills which can surely secure our trading account from stop out. Beside this we should open the small volume trades like 0.01 size.

    3.Newbie must use the indicator because using the indicator can determine the forex market trend and then we can just open the good trading and can collect our rewards in the forex market.

    4. When a forex market is just moving from one specific point to another during that time we should never trade as market is deciding to make its new route either from bearish to bullish or from bullish to bearish.

    5.Over trading is the biggest cause of stop out so as a good trader we should never make the over trade. Target trading will be always beneficial for us.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by adeelyaz; 01-22-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

  2. #1021
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,061
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    people are trying to hold greed they can really avoid it but people internally do not want to leave greed because they also want to become rich in night, so controlling greed is just possible when they really want to avoid it, we all should avoid it because greed make us loser and this is my own experience i have done this mistake and lost profit. so now i have learned you should learn from my experience and never try. if we avoid it automatically we can avoid stop out level
    We often cannot hold our desire to get more profits quickly, because we think if we try to use our money conservatively it will also slow down our earnings. Every effect has a cause, and whether the effect of our trading is a profit or loss there will be reasons behind it. Gatheing experience, learning and correcting our wrong trading habits are all a long process and not a thing that can be done in a few days.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1022
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    We often cannot hold our desire to get more profits quickly, because we think if we try to use our money conservatively it will also slow down our earnings. Every effect has a cause, and whether the effect of our trading is a profit or loss there will be reasons behind it. Gatheing experience, learning and correcting our wrong trading habits are all a long process and not a thing that can be done in a few days.
    this is long process and we can get all things one by one if we think we place 20 orders and learn all things this is not possible, in emotions we are not greedy always it happen to us some time. like i traded 2 months with slow and steady but one day i try to earn more and more and continues order make me in big loss when i placed extra order with more big lot then normal i was using, so greed never hold us always some time it hold and on that time we should avoid trade

    Not allowed!

  4. #1023
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    In forex trading, there is no guarantee to avoid stop out with $100 or more or less, it's good we learn well and practice to develop a good strategy which will be helpful for getting success in future, so all the thing here depend on us, after facing such kind of situation, the trader needs to stop trading for a while and practice on demo account till he can trade profitably, never get panic after getting tough situation.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1024
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,376
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    this is long process and we can get all things one by one if we think we place 20 orders and learn all things this is not possible, in emotions we are not greedy always it happen to us some time. like i traded 2 months with slow and steady but one day i try to earn more and more and continues order make me in big loss when i placed extra order with more big lot then normal i was using, so greed never hold us always some time it hold and on that time we should avoid trade
    learning process is long no doubt but it also not means we use demo for years. we can use demo for some weeks but from that practice we can learn many good points or can say strategy later we can use real account and can trade slowly in start. when you are starting to earn then can speedup. in this way we can earn on real account and can learn also when we get some loss. can do demo also with real like i am doing and many other but just demo is also not good we can be bore in that way

    Not allowed!

  6. #1025
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Inadequate self control is what is mainly responsible for making many traders to have stop out, it is the absence of self control that lead to over trading and all the harmful habits that newbies develop whilst trading, stop out will become a rare occurrence in the face of money management, although it is unavoidable by most beginners.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1026
    Trader juniorpeters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    actually when a trader risks to much on any trade it will be very easy for the trader to blow up his trading account,so the best way that can be done is risking very little of your trading fund knowing that you can't get rich in a short space of time.also over trading has been the easiest way traders have gotten to lose their trading account when you trade less you stand a chance of preserving your funds.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1027
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    actually when a trader risks to much on any trade it will be very easy for the trader to blow up his trading account,
    this was my old style and i really feel sad why i lost a lot of time instead of this if i traded slowly until now i can have good and strong capital but i lost all many time, so from now i am trying to move slowly not too much but using smaller risk here in fact using 1000 pips margin safety so its good for me i think, this time i will do my best, you should also move slowly to increase capital invest again but move slow

    Not allowed!

  9. #1028
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,452
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this was my old style and i really feel sad why i lost a lot of time instead of this if i traded slowly until now i can have good and strong capital but i lost all many time, so from now i am trying to move slowly not too much but using smaller risk here in fact using 1000 pips margin safety so its good for me i think, this time i will do my best, you should also move slowly to increase capital invest again but move slow
    That is how it usually is, first we dont have discipline and make many mistakes and lose a lot from which we have to learn. Developing discipline is a good way to conquer our mistakes and we should take lessons from our losses too. Forex is a business and it has risk and also has opportunities, while trading we need to consider both the possibilities i.e. profits and losses.

    Not allowed!

  10. #1029
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The newbie don't know how to trade properly because they don't understand some basic principles that is supposed to make them successful, unfortunately there are ways to trade this business that will cause anyone to keep losing, these include trading without understanding market structure or even plan to use money management, these are very dangerous.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1030
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Traders can do the right thing by making sure that they are using a good strategy that they have learned and mostly mastered. Traders can avoid their account from getting to margin call when they have really used a good proper money and risk management, of which they ensure to confirm their trades before entry and also take few trades at a time.

    Not allowed!

Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •