Thread: Comments on the contest "Forex Nostradamus"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 767
    Given: 206

Comments on the contest "Forex Nostradamus"

Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest «Forex Nostradamus».

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    This is the contest that everyone, myself inclusive, would love to do and win. It really tests well the strategy I am using normally which I use Bollinger band at each top or bottom for a price to spike down/up. The only disadvantage of this contest is as long as your published prediction is not fulfilled and eventually fully completed (closed), I cannot publish a new trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by widhie75 View Post
    Really hard to win .....
    yes it is hard to win. but this is a good contest ..
    can spur me to keep trying and to be a winner.
    but don't forget about the rule of this contest...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    This contest is one of the hardest contest I found among Forex contests. You really don't know how much profit is sufficient for your win. Someday only 300$-1000$ is enough some other day profit rise over 4000$. Two times I was in 1st place for hours suddenly I moved to 2nd place. It is real tough job to win in the contest. I think I should apply some other technique to win the contest ha ha. But I like it and hope to win some day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    This contest is one of the hardest contest I found among Forex contests. You really don't know how much profit is sufficient for your win. Someday only 300$-1000$ is enough some other day profit rise over 4000$. Two times I was in 1st place for hours suddenly I moved to 2nd place. It is real tough job to win in the contest. I think I should apply some other technique to win the contest ha ha. But I like it and hope to win some day.
    Yes, it is really hard to win this contest and get $50 daily. We don't know what exactly the target profit should we reach to win the contest. I agree just like you said, someday only $300 to $1000 but when we made correct forecast and gained $1000 profit, other people gained $2000 to $5000 profit. It said that contest is held daily but the forecast hold for days, that's why some people gained extreme profit.

I still confused until now about the rules of the contest. I thought, for example, today we make a forecast then price hit TP at the same day. I wonder what pair that other people use to trade in contest and make extreme profit just in one day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    You announced the winner and attach Detail report of winner, but it is so hard for us to find forecast of the winner in forum.traders participate in the contest goal was to test a strategy without risk of loss of capital and earn prizes if you win.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Well finally after trying over 20 times I have managed to win in this contest with only 1000$ profit. I am yet to get the prize money. Though I found myself in the winners list, I could not believe I could win the contest. You need real luck to be a winner in the contest. I think some special techniques might be required to win frequently. Ha Ha Ha.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Well finally after trying over 20 times I have managed to win in this contest with only 1000$ profit. I am yet to get the prize money. Though I found myself in the winners list, I could not believe I could win the contest. You need real luck to be a winner in the contest. I think some special techniques might be required to win frequently. Ha Ha Ha.
    That's why I called this contest as lucky contest. I have made more than 2800 profits two times but didn't win yet. Yeah, maybe that wasn't my lucky day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hi, Very nice contest, guys. It's easy to win -- just make right forecast. And, may be, this method will became your trading strategy.Thanks Robo forex administration for this contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    well the competition is very best for us because here we can win sum kind of task and perform to proceed in our stay business , so most thank complete to Robo Currency trading is best support to provide us on a Currency trading competition that is very advantage for new investor and get opportunity to win a intelligent cash .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Its not about that easy or hard, its about too many rules, not user friendly because I believe many traders want their freedom to trade thats why they choose to trade and I believe many not so into pending orders types, post analysis before entry position unlike the contest other brokers which more friendly and no into marketing analysis or else. Just my 2cents. Hope roboforex can do way much better that this if want do marketing. Thank You

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast