simple scalping strategy

Hello

in this post i will put simple and power scalping strategy

The pair :- Major Pair

Time Frame :- 15M

Component:-

1- SMA 100

2- Bollinger Band :- 15 - 0 - 2

3- Stochastic :- 5 .3 .3 with level (20 - 80)

4- Volume Indicator

Rules

1-Short Entry

1- 100 SMA is an important filter if the prices down to wait it provides conditions of sale and on sale, and vice versa in the case of purchase.

2- Stochastic at level 80

3- Volume Indicator gives the bar higher than the previous bearish candle that closes below the upper limit of the Bollinger Band.

4- Negative Divergence in Stochastic

Long Entry :- Vice versa Short Entry

TP :- 15 T0 20 PIP

SL :- 20 PIP

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    You see the reason why I don't like the scalping trading method because it will give you more failures, and look at the chart which have so many indicators, I mean that will be so confusing for one to know what to get done on that chart. Well, I tried scalping trading method and I got to learn from my mistakes and ever since then I have made up my mind not to any more.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    You see the reason why I don't like the scalping trading method because it will give you more failures, and look at the chart which have so many indicators, I mean that will be so confusing for one to know what to get done on that chart. Well, I tried scalping trading method and I got to learn from my mistakes and ever since then I have made up my mind not to any more.
    You may be right scalping is dangerous, but it in the same time very enjoyable and if you are bringing to perfection may help to achieve significant gains grandfather more than any style or another way

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    hi sir you thread is very organized and well explained
    but scalping can be very dangerous method to trade a well as very profitable way to trade it's not for every one
    trading on lower tame frame always generates more signals and so more loosing trades if not filtering theme properly to choose 1-3 trades only with best setups and choosing fast because entry point can be quickly outdated

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Death-star View Post
    You may be right scalping is dangerous, but it in the same time very enjoyable and if you are bringing to perfection may help to achieve significant gains grandfather more than any style or another way
    In my own experience about scalping, it can get more money to any trader more than any other trading strategies in the market combined. Forex trading is always is truly risky with scalping, but the issue ibonly have with scalping is how I can have time for scalping, all the rest are work-over to me, because I know that I am fit to its task with my trading management by my side.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    In my own experience about scalping, it can get more money to any trader more than any other trading strategies in the market combined. Forex trading is always is truly risky with scalping, but the issue ibonly have with scalping is how I can have time for scalping, all the rest are work-over to me, because I know that I am fit to its task with my trading management by my side.
    I aggree with you scalping can made great profit more than any other method

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Death-star, yes that is a fact. scalping can give us more earning than other methods if really have mastered with well and also scalping become the safest way for trading if theh have good managements to protect balance. scalper can maximize the earning with take the chances from every movements in the market. but for this level they need to have good skill or ability to analyze and make a fast decision with good accuracy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Death-star View Post
    believe me there is nothing I see enjoyable with scalping, a lot of traders are losing their money, you know that and as a matter of fact that a lot of traders are losing their money, the scalping methods do make traders to take a whole lot of trades. Believe me, I have seen and got to test scalping it does not make much sense to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Good looking strategy bro very good work , if i use it higher time frames , i think it may get better results , but like your way of working i will try it on demo and share my experience soon ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sami27 View Post
    Good looking strategy bro very good work , if i use it higher time frames , i think it may get better results , but like your way of working i will try it on demo and share my experience soon ...
    I think that strategy always need to be better in the higher timeframe so we can trade safer too. Better result in trading can be archieved if we are experienced and in order to gain even more experience as we trade, we will need to get used to higher timeframe trading better. Experience in trading higher timeframe will be much better than shorter ones.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 201 123451151101 ... LastLast