How to robot/EA use in MT5 terminal ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to robot/EA use in MT5 terminal ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 26

How to robot/EA use in MT5 terminal ?

How could I setup EA in MT5 terminal?
    I am manual trading on MT4 terminal. I want use a robot in MT5 terminal. Please describe about robot / EA using method in MT5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 64
    in my opinion for install expert advisor in metatrader 5 terminal its very similar to installing EA in metatrader 4 first you need to copy your downloaded expert advisor and open mt5 file directory then open MQL5 folder and then paste it on experts folder and open mt5 terminal you will see your ea in experts list

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by john abraham 94 View Post
    in my opinion for install expert advisor in metatrader 5 terminal its very similar to installing EA in metatrader 4 first you need to copy your downloaded expert advisor and open mt5 file directory then open MQL5 folder and then paste it on experts folder and open mt5 terminal you will see your ea in experts list
    you can not just simply do that. Expert advisor in meta trader 5 is different with expert advisor in meta trader 4. Expert advisor in meta trader 4 using C++ programming language. and in Expert advisor in meta trader 5 using C programming language. So, when expert advisor applied smoothly in meta trader 4, it can not be open in meta trader 5. It is very different language program.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by john abraham 94 View Post
    [lang=de]True. Almost same but the way to learn is watching videos on YouTube. When in a post I can't teach anything I suggest everyone to watch videos on YouTube. All question answer regrading trading is available on YouTube. So they can easy watch those also can solve their mistake. Its really hard to tell full details in a post. Sorry for that.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i think the usage of robot in meta trader 5 is not different from the usage of it in meta trader 4 but the same expert advisor will not work on both of them because each meta trader is different in its programming and so programming of the expert should be qualified for good installation for the meta trader otherwise it will not work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    application of robots in meta trader 5 is the same like that of meta trader 4 and so the trader can set it in the same folder following the same steps that he does when apply the expert adviosr to the meta trader 4, but the expert advisor will be different in its programming than that of meta trader 4 and so it will work on meta trader 5 only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I don't think there is different installing ea in mt4 and mt5 it's just the same thing so if you no how to add indicator or ea in your mt4 platform then you should be able to insect ea on your mt5 by following the same guard you use with mt4 platform if that doesn't work then you need to search more about how to install ea on mt5.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Expert advisor in meta trader 5 using C programming language. So, when expert advisor applied smoothly in meta trader 4, it can not be open in meta trader 5. It is very different language program.but the expert advisor will be different in its programming than that of meta trader 4 and so it will work on meta trader 5 only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    when expert advisor applied smoothly in meta trader 4, it can not be open in meta trader 5. It is very different language program.you should be able to insect ea on your mt 5 by following the same guard you use with mt 4 platform and application of robots in meta trader 5 is the same like that of meta trader 4 and so the trader

Not allowed!
    Last edited by wish; 02-02-2018 at 09:45 PM. Reason: missing latter

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    this is really a good platform to use.this is the upgraded version of meta trader 4.all the settings are same as meta trader 4.meta quotes is a really great platform who used trading tools.this is an open source platform where we can write code for our expert adviser and also can make custome indicators.mt4 and mt5 codes are different mean we cannot use mt4 ea in mt5.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast