How to create new templete in MT4 ?
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to create new templete in MT4 ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

How to create new templete in MT4 ?

I have attached screenshot below.We are not use only one indicator.We are using multi indicators in one pair currency chart and we need analysis multi currency pair. So, owner template is essential for us.
    1.jpg

2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    chenel.jpg
    simple candle stick.jpg

If you need more help ,don't hesitate comment me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Yeah this is so nice to install the templates that already on the meta trader platform but we can add by our self if we have any trading system templates. This thing is very easy for us to install a good trading system templates in which we are familiar its strategy. If we are good on Pivot point trading then its good to use that type templates in which pivot point is shown by automatically by templates.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is really a good one coming from the thread starter, it is good because it will not be making traders to do adding the same multiple indicators to different chart of different currency pair. This will actually save the energy and time of the trader, and they will be able to focus on what is important and make their analysis as soon as possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]The model is a very important thing in Forex templete is to provide for your effort
    The sense that you are putting several indicators on the chart is the P rather than each time put these indicators on the chart you save a formula templete to afford it again or on other currency
    When you want to save templete certain strategy reservation in the format:
    metatrader / templates
    And not in the extension experts / templates[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 12
    You only installed the indicators to meta trader platform to make this templates you shown in your sharing. If we have any templates files of trading system then we need first paste its into templates folder then go to chart option on meta trader and then go to templates and select your templates from options and your trading system is installed on your system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]that is a good thread as it is very important to know how to make your own template and then you can learn to add your indicators and make your own strategy in the market as when you learn more you will know more about strategies and how you build one and this is essential in order to make money in the forex market , hope you good luck[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    We can make easily any type or indicator templates in out meta trader platform. We can use our own indicator as templates to add them first in meta trader then install them one by one to get a good trading system. You make a good trading system with help of indicator like MA and MACD , EMA which already in our platform but we also can install resistance or trend line indicators to set in our chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins View Post
    We can make easily any type or indicator templates in out meta trader platform. We can use our own indicator as templates to add them first in meta trader then install them one by one to get a good trading system. You make a good trading system with help of indicator like MA and MACD , EMA which already in our platform but we also can install resistance or trend line indicators to set in our chart.
    It is true, the template is good, so that the trader will not be loading the same set of indicators over and over again. I have a friend used it, but ever since then, i have being trying to load my template, but it has not being working for me. It is the default ones that i always receive in this regard. I could appreciate if you could help me on this regard.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true, the template is good, so that the trader will not be loading the same set of indicators over and over again. I have a friend used it, but ever since then, i have being trying to load my template, but it has not being working for me. It is the default ones that i always receive in this regard. I could appreciate if you could help me on this regard.
    In everywhere you will see templates, both in the trading platform and in the mobile phones or computer, they are very good, it means they are the way for us to have the saved programs or system that we will not be bordering ourselves to always start from the beginning. It is very good in the case of the trading indicators of forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Once a template is created and saved , you do not need to go through the stress of having a chart of your choice by applying the indicators of your choice one after the others. All you need to do is to open the chart , go and click on the template by the right hand on the top of the platform and then click on the saved template and this gives you the chart of your choice .It is important for any technical analysis trader to know this

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast