How to create new templete in MT4 ? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: How to create new templete in MT4 ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 24

How to create new templete in MT4 ?

I have attached screenshot below.We are not use only one indicator.We are using multi indicators in one pair currency chart and we need analysis multi currency pair. So, owner template is essential for us.
    Attachment 17442

Attachment 17443
    Attachment 17444
    Attachment 17445
    Attachment 17446
    Attachment 17447
    Attachment 17448

If you need more help ,don't hesitate comment me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    hy buddy....start with a blank template click the microsoft office button...and then click new...click blank document and then click create...make the changes that you want to the margin settings...page size and orientation styles and other formats...click the micro soft office button and then click save as....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think if we can added many time tool or costume indicator in our chart pattern then we can easily make or change new template for our trading business and get good earning in the forex market. But i think new template is not good for our trading business because we can loss many days to understand it so i think new template is best or good for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 153
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.shafiq View Post
    hy buddy....start with a blank template click the microsoft office button...and then click new...click blank document and then click create...make the changes that you want to the margin settings...page size and orientation styles and other formats...click the micro soft office button and then click save as....
    Can you add image for your tutorial? I don't get that. What is microsoft office button, what is document and what is margin setting? I really don't get what is your mean bout that, this is new things for me, I never hear about microsoft office on mt4 platform, and of course I am very curious want to know about this way. Thank you I hope you share with image.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Can you add image for your tutorial? I don't get that. What is microsoft office button, what is document and what is margin setting? I really don't get what is your mean bout that, this is new things for me, I never hear about microsoft office on mt4 platform, and of course I am very curious want to know about this way. Thank you I hope you share with image.
    I think this person cannot know about the forex because any thing not use in Microsoft office in forex market. I have very confuse to see this post. Microsoft office cannot use to change trading template for our trade. So i think it is not correct post to about the mt4 template. If you can share to make any template to about forex then we can believe it about it.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 48
    creating of a new template is a good option in the meta trader and so the trader can create templates as he wants, the trader can trade with the templates he created after saving of it and so this will save steps and time for apply of the strategy of trading each time, the trader can use his template any time he wants to practice or trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    hy buddy... start with a blank template...click the microsoft office button, and then click new....click blank document and then click create..make the vhanges that you want to the margin settings...page size and orientation styles and other formats click the micro soft office button and then click save as...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    No, i have not like new template for our trading business because if we can change our chart pattern then some thing is miss here and we cannot properly start our trade and cannot make good profit in the forex market. In this way we can waste our more time to understand it so i think new template is not good for our trade.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    You just introduced the pointers to meta merchant stage to make this layouts you appeared in your sharing. On the off chance that we have any formats documents of exchanging framework then we require first glue its into layouts envelope at that point go to outline choice on meta merchant and afterward go to formats and select your layouts from alternatives and your exchanging framework is introduced on your framework.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    creating of a new template is a good option in the meta trader and so the trader can create templates as he wants, the trader can trade with the templates he created after saving of it and so this will save steps and time for apply of the strategy of trading each time, the trader can use his template any time he wants to practice or trade.
    Of course you are good saying but i think we can only change of make new template if we can practice for trading in demo account. Because if we can change new template in real trading account then we can waste our time to understand it after understand we can start our trade and make profit or loss from our trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 10
    Creating a template in metatrader 4 is so easy just like a b c... Open a trading pair chart that where you want to create a new template. Audio indicators for trading system which you want to used on every trading pair. After doing all of the work we just have need to do right click and click on new template option, when you will click on new template then computer will open a new dialogue box and give you an instruction that enter your template name just enter your template name and save it. After saving your template will shown in template bar.

Not allowed!
    One day everyone should be die prepared for it

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast