How to create new templete in MT4 ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How to create new templete in MT4 ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

How to create new templete in MT4 ?

I have attached screenshot below.We are not use only one indicator.We are using multi indicators in one pair currency chart and we need analysis multi currency pair. So, owner template is essential for us.
    Attachment 17442

Attachment 17443
    Attachment 17444
    Attachment 17445
    Attachment 17446
    Attachment 17447
    Attachment 17448

If you need more help ,don't hesitate comment me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    I have attached screenshot below.We are not use only one indicator.We are using multi indicators in one pair currency chart and we need analysis multi currency pair. So, owner template is essential for us.
    Attachment 17442

Attachment 17443
    Attachment 17444
    Attachment 17445
    Attachment 17446
    Attachment 17447
    Attachment 17448

If you need more help ,don't hesitate comment me.
    [lang=ar]An important and worthy topic ...
    Yeah this is so nice to install the templates that already on the meta trader platform but we can add by our self if we have any trading system templates. This thing is very easy for us to install a good trading system templates in which we are familiar its strategy. If we are good on Pivot point trading then its good to use that type templates in which pivot point is shown by automatically by templates.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    I think this template is good template for our trade and making profit from our trade because whereas we upload and install new template in our mt4 terminal then our trading terminal is change and we waste some days to understand our trading template. So i think original template is best for our trading because we know all think of original template how to use and tool and other thing use in our trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    i don't think so you just explained us very brightly.this is good enough the trader will not be loading on the same site ever and over again.a website might be pressurized with a heavy large usage of member.we can make easy any type of meta trader out this platform.this is essential for every body to read these instruction before using this will avoid us from heavy problem

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    I think this template is good template for our trade and making profit from our trade because whereas we upload and install new template in our mt4 terminal then our trading terminal is change and we waste some days to understand our trading template. So i think original template is best for our trading because we know all think of original template how to use and tool and other thing use in our trade.
    creating a template for our charts actually doesn't give us the bigger chance to make profit because we also need to use good strategy and able to analyze market to create good decision. from that decision we'll get a choice to enter the market and wait for market whether to give us profit or loss. that's how we deal in this business, not only by depending on the template itself even if it's useful to us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Thanks for this very useful information about how to create a template on the mt4 and i can say that i have gone past this stage in my forex knowledge having been around here for some few years. I am very sure there are so many new traders who do not know the usefulness of the template or how to create one, i am very sure this information will be of good help for them to learn and know how a template is made.But one problem with template is that it does not fit into all the market situation most time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    We can easily change our mt4 terminal template. We can download the mt4 template in any website and save it in our mt4 editor and open our trading platform and see our trading template. But i think original trading template is good template for our trade. Sometime when we use other template in our trading terminal then we waste some days to understand other trading template. I prefer and use the original template for our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    wish, template is different thing but i think mt4 editor is different thing, actually now a days we have many new features we can now add own robots, we can create robots without doing coding just by adding some parameters, so everything is going for ease but still we have problem in case of some analysis which is our bad and we lose in that way

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    creating of the new template is not hard as the trader needs to apply his tools and indicators on the chart then click save and then he will make a new template that he can use any time and trade with it, it is a good option in the platform as it will save the time and the trader will not need to apply his indicators all time and so he can apply his template quickly instead.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    We can easily change our mt4 terminal template. We can download the mt4 template in any website and save it in our mt4 editor and open our trading platform and see our trading template. But i think original trading template is good template for our trade. Sometime when we use other template in our trading terminal then we waste some days to understand other trading template. I prefer and use the original template for our trade.
    Well this is a very unique platform in which you can easily make the changes and you do not have to be an it professional for this purpose so you just have to go to the meta editor and you will see different options over there in which you can make appropriate changes and get those changes done in your actual platform for the purpose of your convenience

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    Well this is a very unique platform in which you can easily make the changes and you do not have to be an it professional for this purpose so you just have to go to the meta editor and you will see different options over there in which you can make appropriate changes and get those changes done in your actual platform for the purpose of your convenience
    We cannot edit any template of this business because that is impossible for every trader to edit in templates. If we have no our own templates then we can use the templates which are available in our meta trader platform. I think there are 6 or 7 good templates which we can use in our trading and they all are very effective for trades and if we use them wisely then we must make good profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast