How to create new templete in MT4 ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: How to create new templete in MT4 ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

How to create new templete in MT4 ?

I have attached screenshot below.We are not use only one indicator.We are using multi indicators in one pair currency chart and we need analysis multi currency pair. So, owner template is essential for us.
    Attachment 17442

Attachment 17443
    Attachment 17444
    Attachment 17445
    Attachment 17446
    Attachment 17447
    Attachment 17448

If you need more help ,don't hesitate comment me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    it is a business in which we can earn by learning and such threads help you to save time by following others footstep such as it is a best way to manage your trade in a useful way when you can select some indicators separately in a template it means you prefer those indicators always in your strategy and now it becomes very simple to use by one click.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If we use many indicator in our trade then our chart pattern is so difficult to understand and change it. We save this chart pattern and template in our computer and after sometime we can reload this template in our mt4 trading platform. In this way we can easily change our trading platform template and he help us to make profit or loss in forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    We can easily make new template in mt4 terminal because when we use many indicator and tool in our mt4 terminal then our chart pattern is so difficult to understand and we cannot trade it then we save our terminal template in our laptop and re-upload in our mt4 terminal then our mt4 trading platform template change and we can easily use and trade it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    You are very good described that how to install any template in our trading account. If we follow these instruction then we can easily install any trading system template in our meta trader 4 or 5 terminal. I never install any template in my platform because I did not know that the template files are installed in this way because I know about only how to install the indicator file on our mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    how to create a new template is very interesting to work with all our choose indicators in this way you can make charts with our own add indicators and only need to click on the template which we created and all charts open in front of us and we can used it easily while make an strategy i think it is very helpful for a trader to make its work simple and easy i must tr it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes, this is good thread. I think if we can create new template in our trading platform then we cannot set and understand our trade correctly because we cannot know about the new template how to use, install and remove in forex market. So i think original template is best for our trading because we can easily trade and understand and get profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    The creating of templates takes away a lot of stress from our day to day running of indicators and other trading tools into our charts all the time and it is very simple to do like you have explained here and the installation is quite easy, but like you have said here that it comes with lots of indicators, i think that this has to be at traders preference, it is not compulsory that a template comes with so many indicators, it may come with few as a traders like it, what matter is that the templates meet up with the demand of the trader as he likes to trade with.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    When we can use many indicator and forex tool in our trade then our chart pattern and template is more difficult to understand and trade then we can save this template in our laptop/computer and re-upload in our mt4 terminal then we can easily change our mt4 terminal template. If our trading template is good then we can easily understand forex market and make good profit in our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    this is genuinely a terrific one coming from the thread starter, it is right as it will no longer be making traders to do adding the equal multiple signs to one of a kind chart of various forex pair. this will genuinely shop the strength and time of the dealer, and they will be able to consciousness on what is essential and make their analysis as quickly as viable.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    If we save any template in our laptop/computer then we can upload this template in our trading platform then our trading template is change and if we cannot save any template then we can use many indicator and other forex tool in our trading system then if our trading template is good then we save it and re upload in our trading platform. If our template is easy to understand then we can easily set our trade in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast