How to create new templete in MT4 ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to create new templete in MT4 ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26

How to create new templete in MT4 ?

I have attached screenshot below.We are not use only one indicator.We are using multi indicators in one pair currency chart and we need analysis multi currency pair. So, owner template is essential for us.
    Attachment 17442

Attachment 17443
    Attachment 17444
    Attachment 17445
    Attachment 17446
    Attachment 17447
    Attachment 17448

If you need more help ,don't hesitate comment me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    it is a good thread to create a new template which can save your time and can minimize your stress to create chars etc we once loading indicators which is quite helpful for us to create a good strategy than we just need to open it every time by just a single click and it can help you in every problem you faced during your strategy this platform can give you a good understanding with every thing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    it is very helpful for a trader to trade with the help of new template you can create it easily as you can seen it above screenshot you can use indicators by your choice and when start any strategy to build you can take help from these template which you create from your own learning experience in other way you can say it to learn from your experience which is good for you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    you can install many indicators in your template which is a good point that you can not need any stressful working to open different charts than search from it so it is very good that you can add all indicators at once in one template in which you have complete grip and when make any strategy just open it by one click on the right side of the top of the platform and use it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    it is very good thread as it shown us all procedure how to create your own template according to your choice through screenshot which is really a good way to explain something i want to practice it now and make template with indicators which i used in my strategy and saved it for further use when i start to trade and save our time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    If we can use many indicator in our one trade then we can change our trading platform template easily. Indicator is good forex tool for change any thing in the forex market. We can make good profit or stop loss, good strategy, trading chart pattern, change our mt4 terminal theme with the help of the indicators. So i think indicator is good for our foreex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    thanks to this thread now i know how to create a new template in my mt4 because before reading this thread, i just know how to edit one from available template which provided in mt4. i just make some changes i need and always use and usually i make plain chart with candlestick, no grid lines, and use black color as the background. that is how i edit and set my template.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as displacing the different sets of indicator system with the field of layer as the running chart of moderation, trader might collects of shifts with the advantage as occupying the use of feature as copying and displacing identical preset of attribution to draws with the different windows of chart on objection, as securing less on times to work with the beginning entrance as the initiation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    When we use many indicator in our trade then our chart pattern change our shape and more difficult to understand in mt4 trading platform then we save this template in our laptop/computer and again upload in our mt4 trading platform then our mt4 trading platform change our shape and we create new template in our mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    We cannot make a good template to use these indicators because if we know how to use them then its helpful for us in our trading. If we are not have any template then we can click on our meta trader 4 chart option then goes to template and insert the any temple that already have in our trading terminal. We can use them in our trading easily to trade with following that template strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    it is a very informative thread that helps you to create a template according to your choice by selecting different indicators in this template which you want to used in your strategy when you can create it once you have no need to search it again from the chart you just open your template by one click and used it carefully.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast