How to create new templete in MT4 ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to create new templete in MT4 ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

How to create new templete in MT4 ?

I have attached screenshot below.We are not use only one indicator.We are using multi indicators in one pair currency chart and we need analysis multi currency pair. So, owner template is essential for us.
    Attachment 17442

Attachment 17443
    Attachment 17444
    Attachment 17445
    Attachment 17446
    Attachment 17447
    Attachment 17448

If you need more help ,don't hesitate comment me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true, the template is good, so that the trader will not be loading the same set of indicators over and over again. I have a friend used it, but ever since then, i have being trying to load my template, but it has not being working for me. It is the default ones that i always receive in this regard. I could appreciate if you could help me on this regard.
    In everywhere you will see templates, both in the trading platform and in the mobile phones or computer, they are very good, it means they are the way for us to have the saved programs or system that we will not be bordering ourselves to always start from the beginning. It is very good in the case of the trading indicators of forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Very cool This is the right way to do the work of adding indicators to MetaTrader 4 So I thank you for this way I have benefited right from this method and we can make a strong indicator helps to know the right direction instead of false indicators that give us the direction of error in trading So I recommend the members us is to add things to the indicators and development of them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Template is a consortium for traders. It makes the work to be easy and by the way traders are working it out, it is of the importance in any trading platform. They are such which will increase the effort of traders, and help in the stress of making much trading indicator to the chart all the time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    creating of a new template is good because this will save the time as the trader can create a template and save it and use it for trading and so this will facilitate trading and the trader will apply the template any time he wants, creating of a template is easy and each one can do as the steps of creating it is simple and not hard and this a good option in the meta trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]thank you this was helpful , when i download the meta trader for the first time then i open the chart and then create my template with the indicators that i prefer to use and then i start to create new temple so that when i open a new chart i do not put the indicators and colors from scratch[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]creating the template is one of the best thing in the meta trader four as you can put all the indicators you want in the one template and save it and then you can load this template and use it at any chart you want with only one click and actually i miss that feature in the meta trader phone as you can not save template so who uses two sets of indicators will suffer on this plat form[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Yeah this is really easy thing to install the template on our trading platform but we can install more templates if we buy or have their files. We need first copy and paste then into templates folders in our meta trader folder location then open our terminal and install them to this above method. Then we can use our that system in our trading for earn good profit from our trading strategy,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Thanks so much for sharing this knowledge, it is helpful to create template and save it on the platform for future use, there wouldn't be any stress to be adding the indicators one by one again , the trader would only choose the template saved on the platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8
    If we are use more then one indicator then its become a system or templates. If we are use the moving average with the RSI then its become s trading system of templates because now we are use two indicator confirmation in our trading for open any trade, In this way we can easily find a good entry in which our earning is possible because our templates is confirm that trade with both strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    If we have knowledge of these indicators and files then we can make a new templates with our favorite indicators easily but we can get these templates from internet easily and use them in our trading platform. you need to copy and paste the template file into template folder in meta trader folder location and indicators file into indicator folder then you need go to chart option and select your template for work in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast