How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ? - Page 50
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Attachment 17441

In this thread I am going to show the power strength of indicator RSI. I am using this trading strategy and it is really giving me good benefit in the forex business. You can also use this indicator to get the good market direction.

Use of this indicator:

After opening the meta trader 4 just open 30 minutes chart then from the indicators lists on the top of the tab just select the RSI indicator after clicking the ok button this will added in yours meta trader 4.

How to get advantage from this :

Simply follow the one rule when the indicator is on the 70 then you must start planning to sell trade in the market, and when the indicators is on 30 then you must get ready to open the buy trade.

This is really very good trading strategy and I am sure you will start earning big money by this way of trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ctting View Post
    although if you already understand a good strategy for yourself, never forget, the discipline of your process masters the strategy, what makes the strategy good don't forget to write and make the discourse of your trading journal, don't forget the basics when you in a safe zone.
    Everybody here have the good strategy for own support and generate new sources of winning easily so through the rsi indicators with using the small time frames make an outstanding connection to the success but make sure we have the better skills of management and hard working more that important to get success through it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    To trade with using the rsi strategy is very simple and very effective but i mostly work on it with using the long time frames like h1 to h4 that are the best combo with the rsi indicator which give surety to define the trade powerfully and earning success obvious way will also easy by getting the better systems and follow the right tracks .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We never forget which strategies we have already build and we have fully trust on it and but with the knowledge and with the experience we are very much good at working with the such trade strategies we have to make our plan very well and with the learning enough will give trader always good chances of wining .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    To trade with using the rsi strategy is very simple and very effective but i mostly work on it with using the long time frames like h1 to h4 that are the best combo with the rsi indicator which give surety to define the trade powerfully and earning success obvious way will also easy by getting the better systems and follow the right tracks .
    It is a great idea to trade with what will definitely work for us, when you know how to trade the RSI in such a manner that will give you the good earnings, you can go ahead with it. Mine is different from that way, i do not have the reliance on the trading of the RSI indicator, i know that this indicator will only try for me for a while, it will let me lose later.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    There are better performance results when we trade the relative strength index indicator with the four hour time frame than when it is considered with the 30 minutes time frame, our goal as traders should be to reduce the losses we can face and not increase them by using smaller Time frame, the relative strength index is very profitable but we should apply the right time frame for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is a great idea to trade with what will definitely work for us, when you know how to trade the RSI in such a manner that will give you the good earnings, you can go ahead with it. Mine is different from that way, i do not have the reliance on the trading of the RSI indicator, i know that this indicator will only try for me for a while, it will let me lose later.
    Personally, I can not trade with sole RSI, I do not see how I can use it in my trading strategy. RSI shows oversold or overbought conditions and that it is all. I understand using RSI with other trend indicators like Bollinger Bands or Moving Average and RSI will be useful in this case. But I can not use sole RSI for making trading decisions.

Not allowed!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950