How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ? - Page 48
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast

Thread: How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Attachment 17441

In this thread I am going to show the power strength of indicator RSI. I am using this trading strategy and it is really giving me good benefit in the forex business. You can also use this indicator to get the good market direction.

Use of this indicator:

After opening the meta trader 4 just open 30 minutes chart then from the indicators lists on the top of the tab just select the RSI indicator after clicking the ok button this will added in yours meta trader 4.

How to get advantage from this :

Simply follow the one rule when the indicator is on the 70 then you must start planning to sell trade in the market, and when the indicators is on 30 then you must get ready to open the buy trade.

This is really very good trading strategy and I am sure you will start earning big money by this way of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    jumping the time frame requires a higher level of focus, not all of them have it, maybe some of it even makes a difference, I think oscillators are used at large times to provide better signals, because noise in small time frames we always have to pay attention to which parts are appropriate with a larger time frame,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by ctting View Post
    jumping the time frame requires a higher level of focus, not all of them have it, maybe some of it even makes a difference, I think oscillators are used at large times to provide better signals, because noise in small time frames we always have to pay attention to which parts are appropriate with a larger time frame,
    I don't make use of indicators, but I have the believe that just as my price action has a more higher working rate on the higher time frame, I think that will be the way the use of indicator will have the higher working hand on the higher time frame, so therefore making use of this indicator on the little time frame will be more of the trader reducing the full potential of it to work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    If you are looking to sell at level 70 and buy at level 30 then use higher timeframe because it gives accuracy more than the 30M timeframe. The higher would be the timeframe the accurate would be the direction or signal. Indicators are too risky to rely on them only, always use some other method along with the indicator to avoid the wrong entries and get stuck for days or get a swipe at once.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is not hard to jump from one time fraem to other we use them for the purpose of trading accurately working in right of the direction and with planing enough give good ideas for trading safely , we have to use indicator and time frame to find the market trend and its volatility so that will help to make our trade perfectly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There are better times frame to use the RSI that will produce better opportunities than the 30 minutes, we should never limit ourselves to trading Forex with one time frame because we won't understand the true value of the strategy we have currently, multiple time frames will always give us a better and a clearer understanding before we make a mistake we might regret eventually.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The prediction about forex market is really tough job because nobody knows that how forex will move for next bit of seconds.Even, we analyze the market movement by watching it for few hours or by various strategy and indicators.
    We can predict movement direction by these tools and strategy but they are also most of times comes wrong. So, nothing is easy about either prediction or earning money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This strategy could be disaster for you if the pair you have choose to trade is high volatile. When there is market at the RSI 70 level then it can move up to 100 and if you have entered at 70 level you can lose your account. Better is to wait when market comes back at 70 level then sell and when market comes back at 30 level from down then buy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    There are better times frame to use the RSI that will produce better opportunities than the 30 minutes, we should never limit ourselves to trading Forex with one time frame because we won't understand the true value of the strategy we have currently, multiple time frames will always give us a better and a clearer understanding before we make a mistake we might regret eventually.
    The way i had traded the RSI is on the larger time frames, this way makes it working for me as it should. When traders are working with the RSI with the lower time frames like the 30 minutes, it will be so hard for the trader to trade it successfully. The stress at which the trader will pass through will be so hard, that is why i believe that it is not worth it in that way. Larger time frames should be better with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 28
    for any type of trading strategy, most are better used in large timeframes, in terms of profit and low noise, and also in terms of time that can be left by doing other activities besides trading, in this case we do not need to always look at the chart so that it can reduce excessive stress that might affect us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    The indicator is something that I think the trader should get to make good use of when they are trading. Success is all about the learning. When a trader has learned and mastered how the market works, then the better for them. The lesser the time frame then the more problematic the analysis could be and then the losses as well, but the higher time frame is the best.

Not allowed!

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast