How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?
Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Untitled.jpg

In this thread I am going to show the power strength of indicator RSI. I am using this trading strategy and it is really giving me good benefit in the forex business. You can also use this indicator to get the good market direction.

Use of this indicator:

After opening the meta trader 4 just open 30 minutes chart then from the indicators lists on the top of the tab just select the RSI indicator after clicking the ok button this will added in yours meta trader 4.

How to get advantage from this :

Simply follow the one rule when the indicator is on the 70 then you must start planning to sell trade in the market, and when the indicators is on 30 then you must get ready to open the buy trade.

This is really very good trading strategy and I am sure you will start earning big money by this way of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Mate I have already a good idea of this strategy but due to lagging nature of the indicator some time its hard to know that how to buy and sell, or how to close our trading strategy with it, so I like to do trade with naked chart only but if you are able to manage your trades with it then its really a great achievement in forex, I wish you a great success keep it up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    This strategy is really good in which we can easily do work with RSI levels. RSI is mainly work with over bought and over sell levels. When market is over sell then its good to buy that pair because its good to buy with very small risk their and when its over bought then its good to sell with some pips with market correction movement,.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    This strategy is really good in which we can easily do work with RSI levels. RSI is mainly work with over bought and over sell levels. When market is over sell then its good to buy that pair because its good to buy with very small risk their and when its over bought then its good to sell with some pips with market correction movement,.
    I hope this trading strategy will give the freeness of trading with RSI the way you have said it. But do not forget that it is limiting by the 30 minutes time frames this strategy proposed mainly be the thread starter. Well, I think that any trader who wants to train with it might train with other time frames as well to know the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    We should mix this strategy with some other time frames also especially the long term time frames would be better for the use of RSI indicator, on the other hand we should use the support and resistance also along with RSI so that we can find the actually over bought and over sold areas on the chart. By the way strategy is seeming good kepe it up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    I do not prefer to use RSI alone because this will make trading more risky because the indicator may change his signal quickly and so this will makes the trader more confused and the trading will not be good, the trader that use RSI with good strategy will trade better because it is a good indicator and helpful for any strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    using of RSI on the time frame 30 min will be good for scalping and interday trading and the trader can use it and make good profits, but i prefer to use another indicators or another tools with it to get better signal and the trader can get better results, the trader needs to have good knowledge about the this indicator to trade well with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    The RSI is becoming like the little bride in this forum and everyone seems to be in love with the RSI now and i hope we are not over depending on this simple indicator? i can see that many of us are getting to know the right way to use the RSI and that is a good development after all forex is not about how you do it but the results that you have to show is what we are all after. The RSI can also be used on the higher time frames like the 4 hour and it will still produce the same good result if not better than the lower time frames. As we are learning to use the technical strategy, we must also learn how to use the fundamental because no one is talking about the fundamental here .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 13
    I don't know about this Indicator and to be honest I don't make studied this indicator i only use moving average with my setting and try to find the good setting this is under my testing but for RSI how this indicator works and the principle about this tool to read this market. and you give explanation at your start to use this good for you. and i try to know more how it works i have to make test

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    Sir, i have a better way of using the RSI and it is good when you use it on higher time frames because it will eliminate all forms of noise from the market and you can get a very reliable trading signal from it .I like to use it both on daily and 4 hour . Look at where i took two trade using it this month both on the 5th of October when i saw an indication for buy and on the 30th of October when i saw an indication foe sell and you will agree that 30 minutes use of this great indicator is an abuse, compare to the higher time frames.

rsi.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast