How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ? - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Attachment 17441

In this thread I am going to show the power strength of indicator RSI. I am using this trading strategy and it is really giving me good benefit in the forex business. You can also use this indicator to get the good market direction.

Use of this indicator:

After opening the meta trader 4 just open 30 minutes chart then from the indicators lists on the top of the tab just select the RSI indicator after clicking the ok button this will added in yours meta trader 4.

How to get advantage from this :

Simply follow the one rule when the indicator is on the 70 then you must start planning to sell trade in the market, and when the indicators is on 30 then you must get ready to open the buy trade.

This is really very good trading strategy and I am sure you will start earning big money by this way of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 20
    Nice thread there sir about the use of the RSI. I think that the use and the relevance of the RSI is gradually gaining ground among traders now because more traders are catching the awareness and they are using it more than before.. I love the RSI very much because of the important role it play in determining the oversold and the overbought region of the market which always help trader to know where to come out of the market or a pace to open a new trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 137
    Given: 76
    Though it is good to always keep trading simple but not to the extent of using just only one technical indicator like this to take trade decision . I have seen cases where Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator stayed well above 70 and the market bought like no man business that day, it the follows that anyone who just depend on the information shared in this thread and went short on that day would end up a big loser. This can be only part of trading arsenal but not just only one thing to be relied upon to trade forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is one of the best indicators that i have been involved in using and it has been able to derive a lot of positive trades using it because most of the time, we need to know the strength of a pair or a market before we can decide to trade such a market or a pair. Having the right information about the market most time do help a lot and enhance some good performances for the traders.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 37
    Using such good indicator on the little time frame, I don't think that would work much for traders because I did learned that it is not appropriate to trade with the use of the little time frame, it does not help traders to make good analysis and then become profitable in the market. I know how the market works. I know that as a trader, your success should be depending on using the tool for trading correctly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 82
    I don't think that using the little time frame would be what I want to make use of, because I would like to really get to improve on how I take my trades. Just of recently, I started trading with the use of the 4 hour time frame and so far so good, I think it happens to be working just fine for me as well. I think that we should take into account that time frames matters so much on how you trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Sir, are you saying that using the rsi on the 30 minute time frame will give better results than using it on some other time frames like the H4, HI and others like that? I do not really believe that the rsi can only give the best on the 30 minute alone because the rsi can perform the same function in every other time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Sir, are you saying that using the rsi on the 30 minute time frame will give better results than using it on some other time frames like the H4, HI and others like that? I do not really believe that the rsi can only give the best on the 30 minute alone because the rsi can perform the same function in every other time frames.
    Inside trader's mind there lies different perspective in using or analyzing market even using the same indicator. we may discuss about it but can't argue to each other because each traders may has different way to use this rsi indicator with their best time frames. in common rules we know that most strategies and indicators are working better in higher time frames like h4 and h1 but if other trades has tested it better with lower time frames then it's good for them to do as they have their own reason to do that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    All traders are trained in different ways, so there are different perspectives of trading with the same indicators or strategies in different ways according to the experience of a particular trader. 30 minutes is not a bad time to make use, but it will be better for traders to have the right concept of this strategy and trade in the appropriate manner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 48
    it is better to use rsi with the trend not against it to decrease the risk and try to make more profits, because rsi is good but has some lagging and so the trader will face many wrong some signals from the indicator so when the trader follows the trend the lagging and wrong signals will be less and so the trader will make more money and decreases the loses.

Not allowed!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930