How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 485

Thread: How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    698
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

    Cool How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

    Attachment 17441

    In this thread I am going to show the power strength of indicator RSI. I am using this trading strategy and it is really giving me good benefit in the forex business. You can also use this indicator to get the good market direction.

    Use of this indicator:

    After opening the meta trader 4 just open 30 minutes chart then from the indicators lists on the top of the tab just select the RSI indicator after clicking the ok button this will added in yours meta trader 4.

    How to get advantage from this :

    Simply follow the one rule when the indicator is on the 70 then you must start planning to sell trade in the market, and when the indicators is on 30 then you must get ready to open the buy trade.

    This is really very good trading strategy and I am sure you will start earning big money by this way of trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    263
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufyan View Post
    I really like to change with RSI indicator because that gives us accurate alerts about this marketplace. If we use this indicator in 30 minutes time body then it's exact for us to earn every day appropriate income because with that point frame we will discover many properly trades every day.
    I have been able to make use of it for some few times as well, I think it is one of the simple trading strategy and indicator that we can make use of when trading. It will help us in additional on getting good with trading with the support and resistance because it helps us locate them on the chart.

    Not allowed!

  3. #42
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    804
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Sir, i have a better way of using the RSI and it is good when you use it on higher time frames because it will eliminate all forms of noise from the market and you can get a very reliable trading signal from it
    I really agree with you on this,that the better way to use the RSI should be on a higher or longer time frame as this would help the trader to eliminate uncertainties to a large extent in the making of a good decision.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Alone View Post
    I have been able to make use of it for some few times as well, I think it is one of the simple trading strategy and indicator that we can make use of when trading. It will help us in additional on getting good with trading with the support and resistance because it helps us locate them on the chart.
    It is simple and widely used strategy in this market we have to learn about it how it will be good and beneficial for us to use learning with right ideas and with right management really help trader to trade and will get good results for better trading i personally like to trade with this indicator at my choice for trading .

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Registered user layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,150
    Promo (¢)
    1,372
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Relative strength indicator is often used to determine an overbought and oversold market but that does not really mean a buy order should be taken when the market shows oversold conditions. When I see a buy trade setup on the chart and the RSI shows oversold condition, that will be a double confirmation and the trade will have higher chances of winning.

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    267
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    If we are use the small time frames in our trading then we are not get the confirmation of this market trend which is really important for traders. If we want success in forex then we must need to trade with RSI indicator with long time frame. In this way we can easily earn good and big profit from forex.

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Promo (¢)
    6,085
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by louge3 View Post
    If we are use the small time frames in our trading then we are not get the confirmation of this market trend which is really important for traders. If we want success in forex then we must need to trade with RSI indicator with long time frame. In this way we can easily earn good and big profit from forex.
    It will only show is weak signals and that could make us loss our money in the market. Our aim is to make sure that we don't get to take more of the wrong trades. I have been trading the price action method and I know how it works, so I know that if I want to make money on the long term, then I need to avoid trading with the little time frames.

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Registered user layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,150
    Promo (¢)
    1,372
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    I would like to explain few things about Relative strength index indicators : it is a popular indicator developed by a technical analyst named J welles Wider and this indicator is used to determine the overbought and over sold market just like stochastic. The indicator is scaled from 0 to 100 and a reading below 30 indicates oversold while a reading above 70 indicates overbought. RSI can be used just like the Stochastic, it can be used to pick the potential tops and bottoms depending on whether the market is oversold or overbought . RSI can be used to determined the market trend , if you think a trend is forming ,take a look at RSI and check whether RSI is above or below 50. RSI above 50 confirms uptrend while RSI below 50 confirms downtrend

    Not allowed!

  9. #48
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,414
    Promo (¢)
    1,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I would like to explain few things about Relative strength index indicators : it is a popular indicator developed by a technical analyst named J welles Wider and this indicator is used to determine the overbought and over sold market just like stochastic. The indicator is scaled from 0 to 100 and a reading below 30 indicates oversold while a reading above 70 indicates overbought. RSI can be used just like the Stochastic, it can be used to pick the potential tops and bottoms depending on whether the market is oversold or overbought . RSI can be used to determined the market trend , if you think a trend is forming ,take a look at RSI and check whether RSI is above or below 50. RSI above 50 confirms uptrend while RSI below 50 confirms downtrend
    I think this is the best indicator for traders which help us to get good and big profit from forex trading. If we are work with forex trading then we need to choose the longer time frame in our trading. Then RSI indicator is work good for us because in high time frame this market analysis are more effective for traders.

    Not allowed!

  10. #49
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,282
    Promo (¢)
    435
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    I think this is the best indicator for traders which help us to get good and big profit from forex trading. If we are work with forex trading then we need to choose the longer time frame in our trading. Then RSI indicator is work good for us because in high time frame this market analysis are more effective for traders.
    Generally, most of the trading strategies I have been able to work with has been working with the higher time frame and I am sure that the use of RSI on the higher time frame will be an additional strength to it for traders to be able to make money with it. Little time frame such as 30 minutes are so hard to make quality analysis on.

    Not allowed!

  11. #50
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,099
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Generally, most of the trading strategies I have been able to work with has been working with the higher time frame and I am sure that the use of RSI on the higher time frame will be an additional strength to it for traders to be able to make money with it. Little time frame such as 30 minutes are so hard to make quality analysis on.
    It is a good start to have such a trading strategy that works with the higher time frame. Because that will enable us successful rate. because from my knowledge and experience, the use of the little time frame only gets us to take trades that will put us in trouble and losses. So, better to trade the higher time frame where trades has been filtered and we have chances of more success.

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •