How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool How to use RSI indicator in 30 minutes time frame ?

Attachment 17441

In this thread I am going to show the power strength of indicator RSI. I am using this trading strategy and it is really giving me good benefit in the forex business. You can also use this indicator to get the good market direction.

Use of this indicator:

After opening the meta trader 4 just open 30 minutes chart then from the indicators lists on the top of the tab just select the RSI indicator after clicking the ok button this will added in yours meta trader 4.

How to get advantage from this :

Simply follow the one rule when the indicator is on the 70 then you must start planning to sell trade in the market, and when the indicators is on 30 then you must get ready to open the buy trade.

This is really very good trading strategy and I am sure you will start earning big money by this way of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This strategy is really good for newbie traders of forex because its very easy strategy in which we are follow RSI indicator. WE are not need to follow many indicators at same time in this system. The RSI indicator is very helpful to find the market trend and we can follow its levels 70 and 30 to open our selling and buying orders on forex trading. This simple strategy is very helpful for us to earn profit in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 10
    [lang=ms]RSI Showing strong signals on 4H frame but if you use it in 30 min its signal will be weak . so you should be in a some safe position and trade in long term frame and as you see the signals is many in 4 H frame and the target is high and more accurately than 30 min frame Capture.jpg[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    RsI of the most powerful technical indicators and of the most common among technical analysts, and is used as evidence of a race that the price had reached the last range in the rise or decline, and therefore gives the analyst the opportunity to a very strong entry into the market in those areas and get the highest amount of profit when entry of those levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by bz moahmmed View Post
    RsI of the most powerful technical indicators and of the most common among technical analysts, and is used as evidence of a race that the price had reached the last range in the rise or decline, and therefore gives the analyst the opportunity to a very strong entry into the market in those areas and get the highest amount of profit when entry of those levels.
    If I am not mistaking, the RSI will be there to show us the over bought and over sold areas, my suggest will always be that it will work more and work less when we are are making use of it on the little time frame, to that we need to learn on how to implement it on the higher time frame because higher time frame trading means we can make good amount of probability trades with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 13
    this indicator RSI used for 30 minutes time frame and I guess this is for short term trading and usually day traders use this to make profit everyday and that is good to collected the profits, i am day trader but i am not used Rsi to be my main indicator cause i prefer to moving average and price action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Why should we make use of it on the 30 minute time frame? To me that does not seem like some strategy that would would because we need to make use of it on the higher time frame we need to actually be sure that we are using nothing lesser than 4 hour time frame because that is only when we can be sure of the market movement and take charges to make adequate analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    this indicator RSI used for 30 minutes time frame and I guess this is for short term trading and usually day traders use this to make profit everyday and that is good to collected the profits, i am day trader but i am not used Rsi to be my main indicator cause i prefer to moving average and price action.
    I personally will see it as scalping trading method and I know that scalping trading method does not work. Until we the traders gets to know the importance of making use of using the right time frame, only then shall we be able to become a successful trader in the market due to I can see we mostly like to use the little time frame for fast money sake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I personally will see it as scalping trading method and I know that scalping trading method does not work. Until we the traders gets to know the importance of making use of using the right time frame, only then shall we be able to become a successful trader in the market due to I can see we mostly like to use the little time frame for fast money sake.
    You are right about what you have said about it, time frame is important and plays a very important role to the way traders will be handling the market. The time frame a trader is using will show on how they can make good analysis and we need to know that the faster the time frame the less likely it will give good trading signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by +greenpip View Post
    You are right about what you have said about it, time frame is important and plays a very important role to the way traders will be handling the market. The time frame a trader is using will show on how they can make good analysis and we need to know that the faster the time frame the less likely it will give good trading signals.
    Time frame is the only thing which help us to find this market trend and then we can easily earn good and big profit to follow that market trend, I love to trade with RSI indicator because that gives us accurate signals about this market. If we are use this indicator in 30 minutes time frame then its good for us to earn daily good profit because with that time frame we can find many good trades every day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by +greenpip View Post
    I do also say the same thing and it is true, because the higher the time frame the more better the analysis and then the trading results. But the most important thing we need to have before we make money from forex trading is just emotional discipline, due to one could be using the little time frame and have the discipline and still use it in the right way.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast