Do you think Forex trading is a full career or it may be a good way to invest your money ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Forex trading is a full career or it may be a good way to invest your money ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Exclamation Do you think Forex trading is a full career or it may be a good way to invest your money ??

we know that Forex trading is a good way to make money so do you think that Forex trading is a full job which mean that you can depend on it only to make money or it will be the best way to invest any amount of money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    forex is a full career and it can be the slutin for people without constant work,it is a gd place for investing money and we can wait to become rich in fex time when we have the god knowledge and the long experience,frex is a great opprtunity to make real income from being home,and this was nt possible before

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's all a matter of chioce,if you choose to trade forex full time good,if you choose to trade forex par time no problem,its what best suits you that matters,just because a trader trades full time doesn't mean he or she has an edge over a par time trader,its all about having the right knowledge,with the right knowledge you can suceed in any form of trading forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not like to say that i want to base my career about the forex trading, this is too much for me to bear if i fail. It is full of money if you know how to get the money through experience, but the issue of the trader`s career upon the forex is just beyond the mere learning that mots traders says of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that Forex trading is a good way to make money so do you think that Forex trading is a full job which mean that you can depend on it only to make money or it will be the best way to invest any amount of money .
    In my personal opinion i think the forex trading is full career and you will make the good money with the forex trading and you no need to any work but the need is that you have the good skills of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and understand the forex trading system well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i am fully agree with you Forex trading is a full career career . it is the best online business in the world . it is very profitable business . by working in this business we can earn lots of money in very easily and help our family . it is career building business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Excellent ,It's all a matter of chioce,if you choose to trade forex full time good,if you choose to trade forex par time no problem,its what best suits you that matters,just because a trader trades full time doesn't mean he or she has an edge over a par time trader,its all about having the right knowledge,with the right knowledge you can suceed in any form of trading forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I have taken Forex as my full career and professional job.I found this trading business as exiting and interesting job.Forex is very huge online job and it provide huge profits and opportunities.I had many many profits in Forex trading business so i am very much satisfied with Forex and want to continue it till it runs worldwide.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    A trader should take forex trade a a full carrier and professional job.As a trader i find this trading business exciting and interesting job.Forex is a huge online job and even it provides huge profit and opportunities.I have made many profits in forex trading business i am very satisfied with this business and want to continue it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is possible and very possible to take forex as our main profession. There many professional traders in this trading world and they are doing better than any other low paid job.
    Even me also thinking to consider forex as my main profession.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast