trading with an EA ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trading with an EA ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Lightbulb trading with an EA ??

according to me i used many EA when i started this business but at the end i lost my capital fast .so if you must to be a successful trader you must not trade with any EA .you must trade using your skills only .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think as a newbies trader start the trading with exert advice is the good idea of the trading but i think if we will get the experience of the trading and get the practice of the trading in the demo and then we will trader in the real then i we will perform well in the real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Every expert adviser must be tested in demo account before start in your real account. The expert adviser will not always keep helping you earn profit in it but also sometime will loss. Because the expert adviser is created by trader with using the strategies they found . We must understanding the expert adviser before using it. Most of the expert adviser had included the details on it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I will never say that it is bad to trade with the expert advisors, but it might be unprofessional to do this kind of a thing. All forex traders should take things upon themselves, and know how this market works all by themselves , rather than doing things that will not be prove by them, this is my own view on this though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    according to me i used many EA when i started this business but at the end i lost my capital fast .so if you must to be a successful trader you must not trade with any EA .you must trade using your skills only .
    Trading with EA or Robot means we are doing automatic trading with a specific logic on technical analysis, Robot is developed on the technical analysis and it could not handle strong news so we need to be careful while a big news event or we have to stop the EA at that time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    I have not too much experience of using EA in trading business,i just watch EA working on my friend account which looks good for earning,that EA works on EUR/JBY pair only and it can make 20-30% profit daily too but there is much risk involved too because it open every position with double lot size with the previous one which makes it too risky if market remains only one direction for long time..

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I belive that there are reliable EA's out there,although most are trash given the fact that price movement isn't static,because price movements are been determined by humans,and they react to current situation and not past occurance,so thats why Istanbul important that you understand price movement yourself and not let some static robot do the thinking for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In my mind Every expert adviser must be tested in demo account before start in your real account. The expert adviser will not always keep helping you earn profit in it but also sometime will loss. Because the expert adviser is created by trader with using the strategies they found . We must understanding the expert adviser before using it. Most of the expert adviser had included the details on it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I do not use EA in my trade and I have no such intention to leave my trade on any EA. I think, manual trading is better than EA trading. Through manual trading we can able to learn forex trade properly and better than EA trading. I want to become a good trader and thus I have no intention to use EA.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    If you are a newbie than its not a better decision to use robot for trading because as a newbie you don't know much about forex world so you cannot operate robot and one thing more you will not learn more about forex market if you will use a robot because the robot will work and you will do rest only. So never think about robot trading yet when you will be become a perfect trader than you can use a robot to do your work on your behalf and than you can handle it better. Robot trading will make you lazy and keep trust that you can trade more perfectly than a robot.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast