do you like the PAMM accounts ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you like the PAMM accounts ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question do you like the PAMM accounts ??

we know that PAMM accounts may help some beginner traders to make some profits but also it may be enough to loss all your capital fast .so do your like this idea to invest your own money ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0
    I personally can say likes and dislikes, I say love because I no longer need to spend my time in front of the monitor to monitor my trading account because there is control my ie provider PAMM account, the reason I do not like PAMM trader is probably good if it already provide sufficient profit, if I choose the wrong PAMM then I will lose my money because PAMM account is not good but it can be minimized by carefully selecting the PAMM. but I am sure PAMM providers already very professional course that can give profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    I say love because I no longer need to spend my time in front of the monitor to monitor my trading account because there is control my ie provider PAMM account, the reason I do not like PAMM trader is probably good if it already provide sufficient profit, if I choose the wrong PAMM then I will lose my money because PAMM account is not good but it can be minimized by carefully selecting the PAMM

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no idea on pamm account and I have no intention to depend on any pamm account instead of my own trading skill and knowledge. If I continue trade with my own skill and knowledge, then I can able to gear up my trading skill step by step through which I can able to become a good and profitable trader in the future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    yes i like pamm account because its an best solution to investment of our money and also this is best way to earn profit from the forex field for beginner because in start they dont have any kind of experience that how to trade and pamm account teach them how to trade in the market....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I am a new trader in this business I only heard about pamm account in these account fund manager do trades with our money and we get a ratio of profit from our capital trading profit and some profit goes to fund manager for his trading reward

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    No dear , i am doing trading alone in trading account. Pamm system is account management service in which one person will trade and manage the accounts of many other traders . It is good for only new traders who did not have much knowledge of forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    No i beleive in self trading, Most of the account manager are loosers and scalpers. They will make profit in percentage that is no doubt, But during loss they will completely wipe your trading account and also there is no penalty for them even.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    No I not like this type of trading account because I personally like to follow my own trading so I don't have much time to invest in pamm account or open an pamm account for trading its a very risky business and we can't do trust much upon any person I always listen to me in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I love the way they plan the PAMM, But I have not had the opportunity to handle the PAMM myself. But the investments in the PAMM is very tactical, and the trader should be very careful in studying the pats performance of the PAMM manager, and knowing that the results now is not indicative of the future performance.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast